I'm HellBent?

glutes
This topic is 6789 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

HELLBENT is the terrifying original new feature from

writer/director Paul Etheredge-Ouzts and Joseph Wolf, the

co-creator of such horror classics as Halloween and Nightmare on

Elm Street. This first ever gay horror/slasher film follows five

gay men out for a good time at one of the most outrageous

celebrations of the year—the Halloween Carnival in West Hollywood.

That night, among the flamboyant costumes, beautiful people,

drugs, music and sex, Eddie (Dylan Fergus) and his roommates taunt

a man in a devil mask, never knowing what lethal danger they are

provoking. Soon afterwards the man begins to stalk them through

the bars and clubs, and a night of terror follows as they are

hunted down one by one—with the devil taking their heads as

souvenirs. Shocking and provocative, this film features authentic

footage from the West Hollywood Halloween Carnival, offering

plenty of black humor, along with edge-of-your-seat fright!

http://hellbent-movie.com/

The Slasher Movie is one genre of American Camp that has not been fully exploited by gay society... one can only hope that the "Devil" in this flick has a showdown with Glenda the Good Witch at the end.

On the other hand, the overly-serious crowd might pan this movie as being anti-gay, seeing as how the Slasher is chasing around poor, defenseless homos... to tell the truth, after reading the cleverly worded but basically void bios of the main actors, I look forward to seeing each and every one of them cruelly dismembered!

I hope the Devil is into tickling!

(PS... it is the "authentic footage" of the WeHo Halloween Carnival that may be the most gruesome scenes of the entire movie!)

Trix

"The Slasher Movie is one genre of American Camp that has not been fully exploited by gay society"

Are you referring to gay cinema or mainstream cinema? If maintream, what about Cruising? Al Pacino starring as a cop undercover, playing a gay leather queen, tricking in Central Park was priceless and very controversial at the time (late 70's)! And what about the early 70's movie Last House on the Left (I loved it when the mother of the murdered girl was sucking one of the murderers and chomped down and bit off his cock on the beach!). :7

Good points, VaHawk, but "Cruising" doesn't quite fall into the sacred realm of Camp. It's too serious...

This flick, hopefully, will show us gay twinks screaming like teenage cheerleaders as the villain approaches them with a gleaming blade and savage intent. At just the right moment, the jockstrap will mysteriously pop open, allowing the bodacious member to spring forth, just before the tart gets his! Now that is Camp!

I'm not familiar wih Last House on the Left... it does sound intriguing...

Trix

I saw it at a preview on Wednesday. It is an average slasher movie with a few good scenes. There is a bit of eye candy and some character development. The best scene is depected on the poster. Supposedly a sequel is in the works already, which is why they leave a big question at the end. Still it gave me a few jumps in the seat.

Archived