Sports Touch NYC

tdork
This topic is 975 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

English is not his first language and when I read his reviews many seemed written by someone who has English as their second language. They all seem very similar in the style of how they are written. Lots of broken English. Plus....3 reviews posted on the same day...October 6th. (that just does not happen in real life....3 clients posting reviews on the same day??) Something odd about those reviews....as in he probably wrote them.

Edited by Dmitri

English is not his first language and when I read his reviews many seemed written by someone who has English as their second language. They all seem very similar in the style of how they are written. Plus....3 reviews posted on the same day...October 6th. (that just does not happen in real life....3 clients posting reviews on the same day??) Something odd about those reviews....as in he probably wrote them.

Exactly my thoughts, though I didn’t find any actual ripoffs doing a few searches.

• 4 weeks later...
I just got a massage from Johnnie. It was great! I wrote a review on massuerfinder. He's trained at massage therapy and he totally looks like his pictures. The ending was great too! PM me if you want details

Thanks for weighing in. Might need to try him.

• 2 months later...

I am visiting DC and decided to give him a try. He has good massage skills and is a nice guy with a cheery disposition. English is not his first language, and he is still learning it and I could tell he is a bit self-conscious about that. He is very fit and can apply deep pressure (which I prefer). Overall a good experience and would definitely see him again if we were in the same city.

Why go to California City, CA? :eek:

Seems like in the middle of nowhere.

53YPQxZ.png

XplGgey.png

Looks like he's traveling by car, and stopping there to camp, visit friends, photograph, whatever . Massage may not the primary purpose for his passing through the area.

If there happens to be clients in the nearby military bases, or High Desert Communities I'm sure he will consider it, if it works with his schedule Also a way to show he's not in his home city.

• 1 month later...

Note for the record here... I found myself with some time to kill. Johnny showed as Available Now on MF. I texted, he responded, agreed the 90 minute price, he sent address and on I was on my way. As I was walking there, I saw that he had texted 10 minutes earlier asking me to reconfirm. I responded in the affirmative and that I was almost there. He responded that he was no longer available.

I’m giving a little lee way here given the without notice setup, but I’m not overly enthusiastic about trying again.

Think that's bad? Now he's based in Montana City, MT.

He must come from Liechtenstein or Vatican City or someplace where the city and state have the same name so he just tells the cab driver "California please". I guess the good news is its only a matter of time before he winds up in Jersey City!

Think that's bad? Now he's based in Montana City, MT.

He must come from Liechtenstein or Vatican City or someplace where the city and state have the same name so he just tells the cab driver "California please". I guess the good news is its only a matter of time before he winds up in Jersey City!