Fox Unable To Convict Aruba Teen

Guest jeffOH
This topic is 5062 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's going to be awfully popular in a Peruvian prison. Assuming he survives long enough for a trial.

ArVaGuy, you got that right! he will be a hot commodity (a bottom, no doubt) in prison. what a waste of hot man flesh..the guy has serious mental issues, but he's sexy as hell.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

criminal complaint filed by FBI in Alabama yesterday

Maybe Mr. Van Der Sloot is running short of ready cash. He offered to sell info on the location of Holloway's body and circumstances of death to unnamed parties in Alabama.

http://www.whnt.com/media/acrobat/2010-06/54092672.pdf

----

PK, Peruvian prisons are rumored to be among the worst in Latin America, so karmic payback may indeed be his future, assuming the girl's father foreswears private justice while Joran is awaiting trial.

Uh-oh! I retract my earlier statement. This guy's not so sexy with his clothes off.

The weight gain, likely due to guilt issues, won't matter much in a Peruvian prison. The young sociopath will be the prison block bitch for a whole lot of even worse sociopaths.

Though I have to admire Chilean extradition. They are going to drive him to the border with Peru and make him walk across it where he will be arrested. Once he's in Peruvian custody no amount of family connections is going to get this boy out of this jam. Especially since his father just recently died of a heart attack.

Van der Sloot has confessed to murder according to Peruvian officials: http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/08/peru.murder.case/index.html

According to the article he confessed in order to get a lighter sentence from the judge. Even if that is the case and he gets 15-35 years, how long he survives in one of those prisons is a big question. Peru is known to have the roughest prisons in South America. Sooner or later this sociopath is going to get justice on the scale he deserves.

According to the article he confessed in order to get a lighter sentence from the judge. Even if that is the case and he gets 15-35 years, how long he survives in one of those prisons is a big question. Peru is known to have the roughest prisons in South America. Sooner or later this sociopath is going to get justice on the scale he deserves.

Not that I'm doubting you, but may I ask how you came to be so knowledgeable about South American prisons?

Van Der Slooot claims he was high on marijuana when he murdered his latest victim...http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/08/peru.murder.case/index.html?eref=edition_world

Next week he will claim something else...this guy clearly has mental health issues. His chances of survival in prison are low. I would not be surprised if he offs himself once he is is without options.

Next week he will claim something else...this guy clearly has mental health issues. His chances of survival in prison are low. I would not be surprised if he offs himself once he is is without options.

I can't help but wonder if they threatend to beat a confession out of him or waterboarded him to get such a quick admission of guilt. Either way, when he makes it to a maximum security facility his chances rapidly diminish on the survivability scale.

Of course he may wind up trying to kill any of his attackers just to establish he shouldn't be messed with. Right now it appears they put a kevlar vest on him when shown for the cameras. Such will not be available in prison and would not protect him from a shank. One day the guards will turn a blind eye or not be around and Joran is going to face some nasty prison justice.

Archived