KY TOP is OK

jackhammer91406
This topic is 6809 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: kjun and Eric McAlister

I check in over there once a week or so, mostly to snicker at how many people they've accused of being me. }( I think they've accused a dozen or so posters now.

They've been entertainingly wrong 100% of the time because I don't post there.

The mean girls huddle and wail "oh no, it's deej!" every time someone disagrees with them. LOL

Brave shadow boxers, them are. Fuckin' hilarious!

I check in over there once a week or so, mostly to snicker at how many people they've accused of being me. }( I think they've accused a dozen or so posters now.

They've been entertainingly wrong 100% of the time because I don't post there.

The mean girls huddle and wail "oh no, it's deej!" every time someone disagrees with them. LOL

Brave shadow boxers, them are. Fuckin' hilarious!

Is that you Gunther??? :7

I love that site, as it is so much FUN! and provides endless entertainment, or at least weekly entertainment, as there doesn't seem to be many people posting there, so once a week will get you up to speed.

After all, aren't you the FATHER that spawned that evil child according to that Lord of the Flies tribe? :p

Is that you Gunther??? :7

I love that site, as it is so much FUN! and provides endless entertainment, or at least weekly entertainment, as there doesn't seem to be many people posting there, so once a week will get you up to speed.

After all, aren't you the FATHER that spawned that evil child according to that Lord of the Flies tribe? :p

>I check in over there once a week or so, mostly to snicker at

>how many people they've accused of being me. }( I think

>they've accused a dozen or so posters now.

No, actually it was only two, mebaron was so stupid...we just assumed he was Benjamin Nicholas.

>They've been entertainingly wrong 100% of the time because I

>don't post there.

ummmm,hmmmm...

>The mean girls huddle and wail "oh no, it's deej!" every time

>someone disagrees with them. LOL

If believing this helps you feel better about yourself...I'll leave it alone.

>Brave shadow boxers, them are. Fuckin' hilarious!

What is really fucking hilarious is watching you confuse all your personalities.

>I check in over there once a week or so, mostly to snicker at

>how many people they've accused of being me. }( I think

>they've accused a dozen or so posters now.

No, actually it was only two, mebaron was so stupid...we just assumed he was Benjamin Nicholas.

>They've been entertainingly wrong 100% of the time because I

>don't post there.

ummmm,hmmmm...

>The mean girls huddle and wail "oh no, it's deej!" every time

>someone disagrees with them. LOL

If believing this helps you feel better about yourself...I'll leave it alone.

>Brave shadow boxers, them are. Fuckin' hilarious!

What is really fucking hilarious is watching you confuse all your personalities.

JT-I do not know how to respond to your question without hijacking this thread and have it move to the politics section-just bellive me when I say it was not the locals who were asleep at the wheel here.

I am glad KYtop was rescued.My thoughts go out to those who have suffered and lost so much.

And I will hse this oppotunity to remind myself and readers of this board-life is very short.I did not visit New Orleans till a few years ago when I was in my mid 40's.I fell in love with the city and its people.I have returned a couple of times and was scheduled to be there this holiday weekeend.

I urged some friends to visit-they kept saying"maybe next time"well the city of New Orleans will never be the same-what a shame to lose such a wonderful historic,yet very much alive and vibrantcity.

I watched parts of the telathon last night.When Aaron Neville sang Randy Newmans The Streets of Evangeline I was just wrecked-tears pouring out.It was the push I needed to pick up the phone and make a generous donation to the Red Cross and I hope many others will do the same.

>No, actually it was only two, mebaron was so stupid...we just

>assumed he was Benjamin Nicholas.

BoNer just named three of the recent ones. Is he a liar or are you?

oops, I misread. he only named two. Still... He forgot several that disappeared in the great EZboard flush.

The mean girls are trying real hard to disprove what I said, but to quote Picard: "NOT good enough, dammit! NOT good enough!"

Fraidy cat shadow boxers, I tell ya. I wouldn't be at all surprised if all those ID's were aliases for some of the mean girls themselves just trying to keep the girls' panties in a twist.

Fuckin' hilarious. LOL

Archived