KY TOP is OK

jackhammer91406
This topic is 6804 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just heard from KY. He says the hotel has arranged for buses to take all the guests to Baton Rouge. He has a flight home tomorrow. He said he needs a shower very badly and wants everyone to know he is OK and thanks everyone for their prayers and good wishes.

He has nothing but good things to say about the Renaissance Marriott.

He also says he has kept a diary amd may post his entries if anyone is interested.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am waiting to hear the "Story" Why the Powers that be in New Orleans for years, who knew of the "Possibility" of this one day happening, never doing anything to Prevent this Disaster. It has definitely besides Killing ruined many,many lives in New Orleans for Many Years to come! They all show up in suits with Long Government Job Descriptions and say what they will do "after the fact"! Where the Hell were they "before the fact"?

The news reports guests from the Ritz-Carlton stating that they are getting no assistance; another hotel had the ten buses it arranged to evacuate its guests confiscated and redirected to the Super Bowl. So I hope that Ky Top checks in here directly so we know he is out of there.

KY speaks

I am talking to KY now. He just landed in Kentucky. He says he is smelly and only his family will get near him, heheh. He got out by bus yesterday afternoon and was taken to Baton Rouge.

He is grateful to hear of all the support and prayers and plans to do a little reflecting this weekend. then he will post some thoughts here.

...The effective fervent prayers..availeth much...

Thank you to all for your thoughts and prayers. I am so glad to be safely home but now my heart is heavy for those I saw at the Convention Center just before I left. What will they do? No food, water, lawlessness, no way out. Passing other refugees along the road out trying to get a ride. I feel bad I am out and so many still there.

Thankfully the Marriott Corp got buses to us. I am home safely today purely by the grace of God, the Marriott Corp and their Renaissance Hotel employees that stayed to take care of their "Guest".

Again Thank you to all, your concerns, thoughts, prayers,e-mails, phone calls.

I did keep a diary while stranded. It has many gaps, just from how events unfolded sometimes. I want to fill those gaps from my memory and then I will try to post parts of it here over the Holiday weekend for anyone interested. It may be long and detailed, anyone who has read one of my reviews knows how detailed I get when writing.

Thank you to all for your thoughts and prayers. I am so glad to be safely home but now my heart is heavy for those I saw at the Convention Center just before I left. What will they do? No food, water, lawlessness, no way out. Passing other refugees along the road out trying to get a ride. I feel bad I am out and so many still there.

Thankfully the Marriott Corp got buses to us. I am home safely today purely by the grace of God, the Marriott Corp and their Renaissance Hotel employees that stayed to take care of their "Guest".

Again Thank you to all, your concerns, thoughts, prayers,e-mails, phone calls.

I did keep a diary while stranded. It has many gaps, just from how events unfolded sometimes. I want to fill those gaps from my memory and then I will try to post parts of it here over the Holiday weekend for anyone interested. It may be long and detailed, anyone who has read one of my reviews knows how detailed I get when writing.

Archived