I love a good pun...

samhexum

• 1 month later...
nycman said:
>And, call me a queen one more time and I'll beat you silly with a bundt cake :) There's a new twist...a Julia Child's S&M Queen... (ducking to avoid flying Calaphon saucepan)
jjkrkwood said:
I am sure that if you offered up a Free sample of that delicious "bundt cake", there would be NO further cancellations ? :p

200.gif

WilliamM said:
I believe Taft always wanted to be a member of the Court, which is apparently not Obama's dream job.
GoodFella69 said:
Italians are hot period. Hot Italian soccer players.... Where do I sign up to be the official towel-boy? It'd be my dream job. :)
N13 said:
The questions that comes to my mind are

How fulfilling and enjoyable will the job be for you? Is it your dream job?

marylander1940 said:
Dream job ass

200.gif

200.gif

1716053.gif

pegasian said:
I remember having WET DREAMS in my youth to ROBERT CONRAD in WILD, WILD WEST (Shirtless and usually tied to a pole...MAJOR HOMO-EROTIC)...PLUS BRUCE LEE as KATO in GREEN HORNET. WHO were your CLASSIC TV WET DREAMS OF YOUR YOUTH?
Good Grief said:
The Green Hornet and Kato - Van Williams and Bruce Lee

1716041.gif

"E.T.Bass said:
Dan Rather's show on Sirius is worth listening to when one is losing hope. Once in a while he will tell a tale from back home in Texas.

Clever and funny stuff, but mostly serious. There is also his podcast.

https://www.newsandguts.com/dan-rather-podcast/

quoththeraven said:
I'm allergic to podcasts; they're terribly inefficient for me because I usually can't skip around (assuming they're not devoted to a single topics) and I read way faster than anyone talks.
quoththeraven said:
I will refrain from responding otherwise because I read so much faster than people talk that watching video of any length or listening to a podcast is an inefficient use of my time. If there's no transcript available, I bail.
LeonTrotsky said:
I did not know much about Joaquin Castro until this week when I heard him on a thirty minute (or so) podcast.
Unicorn said:
Wow! This man sounds like quite the character. From Wikipedia....

On February 13, 2018, a podcast titled Pounded in the Butt By My Own Podcast, based on Tingle's works, debuted in association with the producers of Welcome to Night Vale, a horror-fantasy podcast. In it, various alumni of the Night Vale podcast (including Cecil Baldwin and Mara Wilson) read from Tingle's novellas to the reaction of a live audience.

1716338.gif

Edited by samhexum
Just for the hell of it.