Bill Hemmer

Traveler North
This topic is 6804 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Did JT BKLYN not predict Fox would "Pickup" the Cutie, awhile back! Between the Gorgeous Sexy Guy on "A Curent Affair",6:30-7 pm EDT.. who knows how to wear a suit and "The Hemmer".. They have nailed 2 of the Hottest Guys around.I am hoping Hemmer can tone down the "CBN" Image though. My 2nd guess would have been that Network! LOL I could def Fantasize about an "Affair" with one or both! :+

I agree with Chairman's Pig that Hemmer going to FOX says a lot about him. The thing that used to bother me the most about Hemmer was his hairdo, so carefully coiffed.

The only time I saw him let his hair down was during last season's hurricanes in Florida. For some reason he let himself be talked into doing an onsite visit (maybe he was jealous of Anderson Cooper's hogging the airwaves during the first several storms). Anyway, he showed up for the third or fourth one and made his appearance before the cameras in 135 miles an hour winds.

His hair went WILD, standing up at a 45 degree angle to his head in one rather sticky glob. It was hilarious. I imagine when he saw himself on air, he rethought what he was doing and I didn't see him make any more hurricane appearances. (Anderson, of course, is still at it and delights in all the related commotion. Of course, in his case, he looks good getting blown by these storms, with his short hair and all!)

IMHO. The guy on "A Current Affair" does Blow them all away! He is reporting in a Sport Shirt this week. He has gorgeous Hair, The wind can blow it all day. still looks great. He definitely goes to the Gym! Mr Smith I do believe has had work done on those eyebrows! But his Image outside of the Studio "I do believe" has changed for the better! Looks cute in his Frat Hat! :+

Dan Knight 2005

Mr Shepard Smith is broadcasting live now on FOX and will probably be on the air thru his regular evening time. Now he's on the elevated highway by the Superdome and has also been several times at well known landmarks in the French Quarter.

He really knows how to report this stuff, even going into crowds

of people where there have been shootings and fights. He should win a TV Emmy for all this.

Archived