BIG BROTHER

TRAVLINLOT
This topic is 6787 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Interesting that there's no messages/comments about this seasons Big Brother show. Anyone else think James is a hottie? Love the torso; not perfect, yet tight smooth, and its fun watching him scratch his "thing", which he seems to do quite often on camera. Howie is hot too, but a little bit much for my taste.

Agree about James. He's about all that's left (hunk-wise) since Kayser and Michael are gone. Since the house is divided into two and the side

for which I'm pulling is dwindling in numbers, I doubt I'll see it through to the end. I can't stomach the gay duo of Ivette and Beau. The only highlights so far have been last week's eviction of Jennifer (the lying bitch) and the weeks ago eviction of hot-head Eric, who was once again humiliated when Kayser was voted back into the house by the public over him. The show, as always, highlights the worst of humanity and I'm truly ashamed to admit I watch it on a fairly regular basis.

IMHO. Big Brother has just about run the course. Most Interesting Personalities have all been portrayed, in all Previous Big Bro Shows. This group is definitely "Dorm Room" Boring! Judging by all the New Promos, for Shows this Fall, The "Reality Show Craze" is definitely Winding Down. Thank The Gods.... Hopefully British Television will come up with another Creative and Original show to COPY..Because Originality does not run rampant in US Programming! :+

I stopped watching fairly early on this season because I found that I just did not like anyone in this year's cast, though I have kept up with what's going on in the house by reading an online forum. I've also tuned in to watch some pivotal moments, like Eric's eviction. The reason I tuned out this year is that many in the cast were just too annoying to enjoy watching, as far as I am concerned. Eric was a totally pompous jerk who didn't even have sex appeal to help make up for his nastiness. Howie is too hyper, though he might be sexy if he took a mood stabilizing medication. Ivette gives lesbians a bad name; she's probably the most obnoxious person from this season and yet she's still in the game.

Yes, James is cute but doesn't hold a candle to the hotties in some previous seasons such as Roddy, Nathan, or the love-to-hate-him Dr. Will. Now Dr. Will was someone who was manipulative and underhanded who was fun to watch. Not only was he sexy, but you have to appreciate someone who keeps telling everyone around him not to trust him because he's a liar and yet everyone keeps believing him and allowing him to remain to play the game. Of the seasons I've watched, he was definitely the most deserving winner.

>Agree about James. He's about all that's left (hunk-wise)

>since Kayser and Michael are gone. Since the house is divided

>into two and the side

>for which I'm pulling is dwindling in numbers, I doubt I'll

>see it through to the end. I can't stomach the gay duo of

>Ivette and Beau. The only highlights so far have been last

>week's eviction of Jennifer (the lying bitch) and the weeks

>ago eviction of hot-head Eric, who was once again humiliated

>when Kayser was voted back into the house by the public over

>him. The show, as always, highlights the worst of humanity and

>I'm truly ashamed to admit I watch it on a fairly regular

>basis.

Totally agree with above comments. Ivette should have been gone weeks ago (although I enjoy her comments and she never fails to make me laugh)...I can't believe her evil statements made to Rachel last night. Both her and Beau (what a pair to represent "gays") hopefully will get their dues. Maggie, as much as I dislike her and her cohorts, is a clever intelligent player. Aapril just turns me off. Am trying to figure out who will win...my money (so far) is on James....he is very cute and is trying to play both sides and I think he just may succeed.

Guest firem66803

even though this season isn't the best, i'm still a big brother addict. james is very hot ( nice chest and arms ) and i think he has the best shot at winning. he's playing both sides pretty well. as far as all time hottest guy on big brother, drew from last season beats them all. i would have spent a small fortune to spend a night with him!

>Yes, how could I forget Drew. He was a hottie, as was his

>twin brother (naturally).

Drew was a pretty boy marred only by his wimpiness.

Hardy from season 2 had the best bod of any BB houseguest so far.

And Roddy was the sexiest of them all!

I agree that this season's Big Brother is pretty pathetic, and there have been evenings--Thursday Night was the latest---when I've clicked OFF the tv in total disgust. When April won HOH, I couldn't stomach it---the hated "Friendship" team seems to be headed for dominance :(((

Kayser was THE man, for me, to watch on BB6--gorgeous eyes, great body which he never really revealed and a maturity which puts the rest of the house to shame.

For someone who commented that reality shows seem to be giving up the ghost, and credited the British with many of them---I believe it was Dutch tv which gave birth to Big Brother, and which this year has come up with a new one---based on the search for a sperm donor for a woman who doesn't want a relationship, just a child. Hopefully, this will NOT be recycled on US tv.

The list of so-called reality shows right now is ghastly--Bobby Brown, Growing Up Gotti, Celebrity Fit Club, or something, The Surreal Life, Real World, The World According to Hulk Hogan or something. I've given them a couple of views, but given up on them.

Oh, you keep reminding me of previous seasons' hotties. How could I have forgotten Hardy?! He was soooo sexy.

I'm coming to realize that in addition to the annoyance factor this year (it just isn't pleasant to spend three hours per week watching people like Eric or Ivette spew their venom for no reason other than their angry personalities), it's the lack of hotties this year that really made me stop watching. While none of the guys this year were bad looking, none of them comes close to the best in the previous seasons.

"Drew was a pretty boy marred only by his wimpiness.

Hardy from season 2 had the best bod of any BB houseguest so far.

And Roddy was the sexiest of them all!"

Absolutely....although I don't agree that Drew was winpy.....he was just a doll.

James is not in their class BUT the pickings have been skimpy this season. I feel that this season, even though sorely lacking in "hunks" has been the most interesting to watch and to see how things can change on a dime (everyone wanted James gone and yet, he is still surviving and probably has a good chance at winning).

I agree that "reality shows" have really hit the bottom of the barrel. The only ones I watch are "Survivor", "Big Brother" and "Amazing Race", which incidentally, the Game Show channell is now showing every night. They currently are showing the season that was won by the gay couple, Reichen and Chip.

Guest zipperzone

>The list of so-called reality shows right now is

>ghastly--Bobby Brown, Growing Up Gotti, Celebrity Fit Club, or

>something, The Surreal Life, Real World, The World According

>to Hulk Hogan or something. I've given them a couple of

>views, but given up on them.

I agree - most really suck and I can't stand Mrs Gotti - BUT....

her three sons are way too hot to ignore, especially when they wear their jeans practically falling off their ass!

• 3 weeks later...

While two unsavory female losers(Ivette and Maggie) vie for the grand prize, I have to admit this season kept me watching until the end simply because Janelle (my hero) lasted until the final three and won most of the America's Choice contests to the wonderful agony of the last remaining bitches who were too stupid to realize most of America 'hated' them.

I honestly don't think I can bear watching the finale if Ivette comes away the winner. I'm sure her delusional mind has already convinced her she is a proud gay role model who played a smart game. I wonder if she will be as in love with 'Cappy' once she gets to watch the show from the beginning and hear what her beloved had to say early on about her 'gay' partner, Beau (who also appears to be a pathetic bore.)

Oh well, another season down and Julie Chen can go back to wearing clothing on her shoulders again...until next summer.

MT LOVER: Your comments about Big Brother mirror my reactions and opinions---wish I lived close to you and could watch the show together.

I'm not sure I want to watch the show to see who wins the money. I was also rooting for Janelle. If I had to vote for Maggie or Ivette, I guess I'd vote for Maggie, but there is something sneaky, slimey or sinister about her---too controlled and way too aware of the cameras for my taste. ( She actually referred to the "cameras taping everying" once in a conversation with Ivette.) Anyone who would consider Eric/Cappie as a partner has to be carrying a lot of baggage.

Are you a survivor afficionado as well?

Samai: Completely agree there's something evil going on beneath the Maggie facade. You could tell she was secretly gleeful that her two best 'friends' (Ivette and April) were providing the 'crazy' quotient, therefore she could sit back and look like the sane one and not piss off the others. (Of course, that was the smart way to play, I just don't like her, so I'm not pleased she'll win the money.)I will watch the finale with gritted teeth just so I can see the last of the catty fights between the 'Kayser' group and the 'Cappy' group, but will have a finger on the remote when Ivette starts the Cappy-fawning nonsense. (And you're right, it is fun to watch with friends. We've got a small group here who have been addicted to BB since season 2 and although we never fail to grow to hate the bulk of the cast, we still can't help but watch.)

As far as "Survivor", I don't watch as I find it difficult to endure sweaty, starving people cooking up rats over a fire in order to live. I can't seem to escape it though because my hooked-sister insists on telling me about the show every time I phone her. Maybe I'll butch up and watch one of these seasons :)

Amazingly similar reactions :)) I have the same feeling that I'll be sitting there with the remote control when the winner is announced, and I'll switch channels FAST--especially if, as you point out, Ivette runs her loud mouth about Eric/Cappie---yechhh. The only saving grace if she wins, might be that she needs the money more than Maggie??

It will be interesting to see how the jury votes and why.

Survivor: I watch primarily to catch glimpses of "eye-candy." Some seasons there is more than others. Haven't fastened on to my favourite guy yet--but there are a couple of possibilities. I suspect a lot of the "starving, up-chucking" etc. is feigned or phony. Having lived in tropical areas, I cannot believe they don't have a top-notch medical team available, and that most poisonous critters have been removed. Phony, but entertaining.

I envy you having a group to enjoy the shows with, makes it much better.

I assume from your screen name that you enjoy Montreal--when's your next trip? I'm going soon. Can't wait.

I kept hoping and hoping that the last "secret" from the "summer of secrets" was going to be that they would let America decide who won. I doubt very much that anyone from the "girl scout" troup would win!

Like those of you who have posted, I also was a fan of Janelle and Kaysar's group. I only wish we could see all of Cappy's group watching the reruns of the season and see their reactions when they realize how much America disliked them .... AND ESPECIALLY how much even their own families liked Kaysar's group!

Samai: Correct about the name. Montreal is truly my favorite place to spend time. I just spent 6 days there (around Labor Day) and hope to return for a weekend trip in Nov/Dec. After that time the weather is too cold for this Florida guy. Have a great time when you're next there!

Archived