Puerto Vallarta 411

kov78
This topic is 1534 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I assume you mean Puerto Vallarta. If so go to the club Wet Dreams, Ave. Lazaro Cardenas 312 located in the Old Town/Zona Romantica. Things don't really get going until after 10 p.m. The guys perform nude in a shower enclosure behind the bar and after their performance they come out and mix with the crowd. Some are straight, some are gay for pay and some are gay. Pick a guy who appeals to you and go for it. They do private shows in some back rooms but I have never done one. I have, however, hired a couple of very hot guys from the club.

You might also cruise the bar at the top of the Blue Chairs Hotel around 4 or 5 in the afternoon. They have guys who dance on a slightly raised stage. The dancers wear speedos but they frequently mix with the crowd and you can touch and talk with them. I hired a Cuban guy from there a couple of years ago who was hotter than hell.

You might also try Club Anthropology which has been around for years. The place used to be lots of fun but I have found it a waste recently.

If you need any additional information feel free to PM me.

I second the recommendation of Wet Dreams. It's a nice club with a variety of dancers. I did do privates in the back rooms, and they are the nicest I have seen (other than the private rooms available at Drake's in Prague, which are essentially hotels rooms rented by the hour). They are actual small rooms with doors that close and, if I remember correctly, actually LOCK. There is a loveseat in each room and clean towels available for your use.

Edited by alageorge

Guest MikeThomas

I’ve always had fun at Wet! Had sex in the bathroom one with a tourist from London who could have been a dancer. Memories!

Anthropology is not happening anymore.

Wet is well located to the bars. Flamingo is a lot of fun as is La Noche and other places on that strip.

Now I suppose you are going to have to eat while spending time in Puerto Vallarta. In all of Mexico only Mexico City has a better selection of outstanding restaurants than Puerto Vallarta. Here are a few of my very favorites:

Breakfast: Coco's Kitchen, Pulpito 122 Colonia Olas Altas - great garden in which to eat, Fredy's Tucan, Basilio Badillo 245 Colonia Emiliano Zapata - very American style coffee shop.

Lunch: Joe Jack's Fish Shack, Basilio Badillo 212 Colonia Emiliano Zapata - great for fish and chips and fried shrimp and chips. Kesslar loves their mojitos.

Dinner: Trio, Guerrero 264 Colonia Centro - over many years my P.V. favorite restaurant especially for continental food, El Brujo, Venustiano Carranza 510 Colonia Emiliano Zapata - my favorite Mexican restaurant, Archie's Wok, Calle Francisco Rodriguez 130 Colonia Emiliano Zapata - excellent pan-Asian food (Pilipino, Chinese, Japanese, Malay and Indian), Chenan2, Lazaro Cardenas 520 Colonia Emiliano Zapata - great family run restaurant with very nice beef dishes, 116 Pulpito Gastro Bar, Pulpito 116 ColoniaEmiliano Zapata - great tapas - have a reservation or arrive early OR expect to wait.

In my, not so humble, opinion the one things that the Mexicans prepare better than anyone else in the world is FISH. I'm not much of a fish person but I salivate just thinking about the wonderful ways they prepare huachinango (red snapper). Shrimp, lobster, calamari and octopus are all wonderful.

P.S. Many people love Cafe des Artistes, Calle Guadalupe Sanchez 700 Colonia Centro. Frankly I have always found it pretentious and over priced.

Edited by Epigonos

Guest MikeThomas
Now I suppose you are going to have to eat while spending time in Puerto Vallarta. In all of Mexico only Mexico City has a better selection of outstanding restaurants than Puerto Vallarta. Here are a few of my very favorites:

Breakfast: Coco's Kitchen, Pulpito 122 Colonia Olas Altas - great garden in which to eat, Fredy's Tucan, Basilio Badillo 245 Colonia Emiliano Zapata - very American style coffee shop.

Lunch: Joe Jack's Fish Shack, Basilio Badillo 212 Colonia Emiliano Zapata - great for fish and chips and fried shrimp and chips. Kesslar loves their mojitos.

Dinner: Trio, Guerrero 264 Colonia Centro - over many years my P.V. favorite restaurant especially for continental food, El Brujo, Venustiano Carranza 510 Colonia Emiliano Zapata - my favorite Mexican restaurant, Archie's Wok, Calle Francisco Rodriguez 130 Colonia Emiliano Zapata - excellent pan-Asian food (Pilipino, Chinese, Japanese, Malay and Indian), Chenan2, Lazaro Cardenas 520 Colonia Emiliano Zapata - great family run restaurant with very nice beef dishes, 116 Pulpito Gastro Bar, Pulpito 116 ColoniaEmiliano Zapata - great tapas - have a reservation or arrive early OR expect to wait.

In my, not so humble, opinion the one things that the Mexicans prepare better than anyone else in the world is FISH. I'm not much of a fish person but I salivate just thinking about the wonderful ways they prepare huachinango (red snapper). Shrimp, lobster, calamari and octopus are all wonderful.

P.S. Many people love Cafe des Artistes, Calle Guadalupe Sanchez 700 Colonia Centro. Frankly I have always found in pretentious and over priced.

Agree with all of your recommendations. My additional thoughts...

Breakfast: Kaiser Maximillian does a great and very reasonably priced breakfast. Coco's is my favorite though.

Lunch: Swells on the beach, Lindo Mar... you have to take a taxi. Food isn't fabulous, but the location and views can't be beat

Pre-pre dinner cocktails: The bar at Signature

Pre-dinner cockatils: Garbo

Dinner: The Swedes (very top is open air), Tre Piatti, Red Cabbage and Piazetta

Hey Mike Thomas I walk past Kaiser Maximillian several times every day, while in P.V. I have eaten dinner there once or twice, over the years, but just don't seem to be able to get my mind around the idea of German food in Puerto Vallarta. I NEVER though about it for breakfast BUT will definitely give it a try -- Thanks.

Agree with all of your recommendations. My additional thoughts...

Breakfast: Kaiser Maximillian does a great and very reasonably priced breakfast. Coco's is my favorite though.

Lunch: Swells on the beach, Lindo Mar... you have to take a taxi. Food isn't fabulous, but the location and views can't be beat

Pre-pre dinner cocktails: The bar at Signature

Pre-dinner cockatils: Garbo

Dinner: The Swedes (very top is open air), Tre Piatti, Red Cabbage and Piazetta

+1 Red Cabbage

Guest MikeThomas
Hey Mike Thomas I walk past Kaiser Maximillian several times every day, while in P.V. I have eaten dinner there once or twice, over the years, but just don't seem to be able to get my mind around the idea of German food in Puerto Vallarta. I NEVER though about it for breakfast BUT will definitely give it a try -- Thanks.

I don’t like it for dinner. Good quality but to heavy. Would rather eat food appropriate to the location. I think you’ll like the breakfast.

• 2 years later...