Six Feet Under - Series Finale

ValleyDwellerNorth
This topic is 6808 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: Six Feet Under- Thanks VDN`

>I just got Tivo last Friday, it's really worth it, but I can't

>figure out how to make it stop recording "Sabrina the Teenage

>Witch", its recorded a episode of it every day. Can anyone

>help me?

LOL

Did you want to record this at all? ;)

You should find an option to set it to record only certain days and/or times. Look under episode options or record options.

>Did you want to record this at all? ;)

>

>You should find an option to set it to record only certain

>days and/or times. Look under episode options or record

>options.

>

Uh...no, unfortunately, I'm not a fan of Sabrina's, no offense to anyone. I just got the damn thing and it records all kinds of shows without me telling it too. I really haven't had time to look at the manual, I've been working a lot and classes started Monday, so I don't know when the fuck I'll have time to read it. I'll try what you suggested then see what happens.

>Did you want to record this at all? ;)

>

>You should find an option to set it to record only certain

>days and/or times. Look under episode options or record

>options.

>

Uh...no, unfortunately, I'm not a fan of Sabrina's, no offense to anyone. I just got the damn thing and it records all kinds of shows without me telling it too. I really haven't had time to look at the manual, I've been working a lot and classes started Monday, so I don't know when the fuck I'll have time to read it. I'll try what you suggested then see what happens.

>Uh...no, unfortunately, I'm not a fan of Sabrina's, no offense

>to anyone. I just got the damn thing and it records all kinds

>of shows without me telling it too. I really haven't had time

>to look at the manual, I've been working a lot and classes

>started Monday, so I don't know when the fuck I'll have time

>to read it. I'll try what you suggested then see what

>happens.

Good lord .. it has a mind of its own! Of all shows ... SABRINA! Well, if anything, the talking pussy cat on that show is very funny and, to me, always seemed gay in a Mr. Belvedere kind of way.

;)

VDN

>Oh, I only read the opening sentences for a few of

>posts...just enough to give me the sense that this might be

>something worth watching. :)

>

>...Hoover

Then you will enjoy it. After the first season of The L Word was way over I watched the entire season in 2 days on HBO in demand. It is cool to watch a whole season if you don't have patience like me. ;)

That is the exact way that I caught up with the first two seasons' episodes of SFU! I watched the entire first two seasons, one after the other on HBO on demand. Now you KNOW I'd be hooked after that multi-day marathon! :)

The one thing that bugs me about HBO or for that matter the other premium channels, on demand services, is that all seasons' episodes of all of their series should be available on demand, anytime! Then it would truly be ON DEMAND!

ONE WEEK LATER

Well, one week later I decided to watch the last 10 minutes of life and death squared of the series finale of SFU. I wanted to see if it stood the test of time. Hey, one week of TV time is one year of movie time. ;)

I found myself thinking Keith's death scene was a bit vaudevillian. I also REALLY felt that poor Brenda had the look of "SHUT THE HELL UP BILLY" on her face before she met her maker.

Outside of those two slight perspective changes on my part I was still quite moved. I did tear up but I wasn't crying hysterically into a face hand towel like I was last week.

The imagery was still impressive. The impact was still potent. Absolutely wonderful.

VDN

Archived