Guess the city game

Tarte Gogo

ok.. no po

Another that I dont know where it is.. but maybe the experts here can ID

tumblr_osflbx7Id41veopy8o1_540.jpg

ubr

Another that I dont know where it is.. but maybe the experts here can ID

tumblr_osflbx7Id41veopy8o1_540.jpg

Ok no points awarded for that one.. my own thoughts were somewhere in Brazil.. but who knows?

I guess part marks for this answer. would it help if I said the man in the photo is personal trainer Raddy Herich?

Yep, too easy when you say that :-), but which part of Dubai are we seing? The bit of Marina at the bottom was kind of giving me hopes to figure out a shape of the water that looks similar on google maps, and which has a motorway near it, but I couldn't figure it out.

Yep, too easy when you say that :), but which part of Dubai are we seing? The bit of Marina at the bottom was kind of giving me hopes to figure out a shape of the water that looks similar on google maps, and which has a motorway near it, but I couldn't figure it out.

Seems this one ends with full points ( even though Marina not identified) to Tarte and well traveled Charlie only gets part marks

I

Oh man, by night, now?

Well, that isn’t the London eye because the angle of the Ferris wheel’s feet is wider than the eye’s.

So which other city has a very large wheel like this by the water?

you are correct.. its not london. I thought the distinctive tats would help. is it too much if I say one of the men is Clint Chadwick