EYEBROWS............

TRAVLINLOT

This topic is 5996 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>Any comments about dudes who tweeze? Like it, yes? no?

>Maybe its an old style thought, but I see it as fem thing,

>like wearing makeup, etc. No objection to a smooth chest or

>nuts, but I'm not nuts about tweezed brows. Any feedback?

I must admit...I do get mine cleaned up with a little wax & tweeze when I go to get my hair done. I don't get them shaped to look unnatural or thin..just clean.

- Jason Carter - Dallas, TX

- (214) 274-8127

- [email protected]

>>Any comments about dudes who tweeze? Like it, yes? no?

>>Maybe its an old style thought, but I see it as fem thing,

>>like wearing makeup, etc. No objection to a smooth chest or

>>nuts, but I'm not nuts about tweezed brows. Any feedback?

>

>I must admit...I do get mine cleaned up with a little wax &

>tweeze when I go to get my hair done.

ROFL... is ANYONE here shocked?????

Guest Delaware Man

Rick,

Does that mean you prefer unshaved Dick and Balls?

Personally, I like him shaved. If I want dental floss it is in the medicine cabinet:-)

>Does that mean you prefer unshaved Dick and Balls?

Well, I neither prefer 'em nor dislike 'em. When I said I like it au naturel, I was really referring to eyebrows, arms and legs. As for balls, I sometimes shave mine, sometimes let it grow, depending on how particularly lazy I am feeling at that point in time. :p

>>I also keep my brows cleaned up

>

>When did natural eyebrows start being thought of as messy? :o

>

Think "unibrow" -- or "neanderthal".

Some guys really need to keep the nose hairs or the ear hairs trimmed back, others need to keep the eybrows tidy.

SOME of us don't have body hair that grows in pleasing patterns and it needs to be managed. :9

Barbershop - Back In Business

>>I also keep my brows cleaned up

>

>When did natural eyebrows start being thought of as messy? :o

One of the older barbers at the barber shop I go to in Hollywood always takes a pair of scissors and "cleans up" my eyebrows as part of my regular haircut. He asked me the first few times if he should, but now just does it. When I asked him about it, he said, "Good grooming includes cleaning your nose hair, ear hair and eyebrows." I doubt he would ever have taken a pair of tweazer to anyone and I think that is what sometimes gives a guy (and some women) that highly manicured look.

On the other hand, I definitely am all in favor of guys with unibrows getting the center isthmus removed.

Dan Savage had a few choice words for someone who's been working his eyebrows....

"Someone has to tell Alex Smith, the National Football League's new star quarterback, to stop plucking his damn eyebrows. You look like a drag queen, Alex, not a football hero. It's one thing for a straight guy to shave his chest, go pubeless, or shave a unibrow in two. But sculpting your eyebrows into delicate little arches is so faggy that even faggy fags like me think you look like a fag. Knock it off."