Jude Law

Guest zipperzone
This topic is 6823 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest zipperzone

Anyone got the URL of the nude pics of him changing into a bathing suit that have been going the rounds in the last couple of days?

Or, better still, can you actually post the pics for us here?

I understand that Mr Law is embarrased at his lack of size - but maybe he's a grower not a shower.

Guest ihpguy

I've seen the photos and it is a definite shrinkage issue. I saw him on Broadway with Kathleen Turner in "Indiscretions" and it was a transcendent experience seeing him step out of the bathtub. His member was very nice. As large as any of the guys who were appearing in Love!Valour!Compassion! Certainly as large or larger than the Justin Kirk/Randy Becker range. The man's a superior grower. Interestingly, the woman in the seat next to me got up and walked out when Jude stood up in the bathtub nekkid as the day he popped out of Mommy. Must of scared her back to the suburbs as it was a matinee performance. This was just about ten and a half years back.

Kirk, Carnes and Caulfield

Different opinion. I saw both Broadway shows mentioned above and was much more impressed by Randy Blecker/Justin Kirk than Jude Law. To be fair, Law's nude scene was very brief and was not repeated in a movie

where you can freeze frame the DVD. Law certainly redeemed himself in "The Talented Mr. Ripley."

I understand Justin Kirk just did the stage version of "Entertaining Mr. Sloane" in the mid-west. Is he in compition with Maxwell Caulfield and Ryan Carnes as to who can play the most gay roles. I believe this is the 4th for Justin. Carnes is working on #3 on "General Hosputal." I've lost count on Caulfield.

>

Interestingly, the woman

>in the seat next to me got up and walked out when Jude stood

>up in the bathtub nekkid as the day he popped out of Mommy.

>Must of scared her back to the suburbs as it was a matinee

>performance.

Maybe the sight of his dick got her so excited she went to the ladies room to finger her pussy.

Lankypeters

Guest ihpguy

Thnik it was more the Wednesday matinee, blue-haired ladies, in from the suburbs crowd, interested in seeing a Cocteau absurdist play with "Dame" Kathleen Turner, "maggie-the-catting", totally engulfing and devouring the theater in an incredible performance. And then the second act opens with Jude sitting in an old style bath tub center-stage. Maybe after an intermission fluff so the audience in the balcony can see what he would one day be poking the nanny with perhaps? And then a prolonged scene, not just a "Graduate-length" female flash, played in the nude with much swinging and swaying! Had to stop by the Gaiety after that one.

Archived