THIS SITE

crazy4u
This topic is 6819 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: Amnesia

>Just who the fuck is Buzzy? Are you referring to me? I

>thought I was VaHawk, and unless you have proof otherwise,

>then once again, you are just pissing in the wind.

I don't think you are going to get anyone to believe that you are not posting on the other site under the name "Buzzard." That ship sailed some time ago.

>LMFAO! Seems like you and your ilk, are the ones addicted to

>this SITE, and not the other way around!!!!!!!!

Unless you have amnesia, you ought to be able to remember that your posting privileges on this board were suspended not so long ago because of the insults you posted here. When that happened, I and some of the other people you are currently insulting, including Doug69, complained about your banishment and urged the management here to reinstate you. I can't think of anything more ridiculous than seeing you wag your finger at other people for posting insults and threaten them with banishment for breaking the rules when you have been in exactly the same situation yourself.

A few weeks ago Doug resurrected a thread from 2001 which contained the same complaints about "negativity" on this board from some of the same people who have been complaining about that issue in recent months. If there is anyone who thinks there has been any real change in the tenor of discussions on this board, then either he hasn't been coming here long enough to know how wrong he is, or he has some kind of neurological disorder that has damaged his memory.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I don't have amnesia, woodlawn. I remember the incident quite well, and no, what you said and what others said had absolutely nothing to do with my being reinstated, and your posting has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. But that has never stopped you from posting about a topic you know nothing about.

The difference between me and those who were banned and reinstated recently, is that those posters have done nothing except attack others in violation of the rules of this site. Attacking others and only attacking others was their whole agenda in the name of "freedom of speech". Suck it up and move on, as no one cares.

>The difference between me and those who were banned and

>reinstated recently, is that those posters have done nothing

>except attack others in violation of the rules of this site.

>Attacking others and only attacking others was their whole

>agenda in the name of "freedom of speech". Suck it up and

>move on, as no one cares.

There seems to be a concentrated effort or "agenda" by some of the posters on this site to provoke people into personal attacks.

Every time a "Mean Girl" makes a comment, whether positive or negative, there is always someone from this site, making snide comments or personal attacks, with complete disregard for the rules, and no one gives a shit because it is directed at a "Mean Girl".

If you are such a strong proponent of the rules, Buzzy, why aren't you calling for them to be banned or do you get to pick and choose who the follows the rules?

>No, I don't have amnesia, woodlawn. I remember the incident

>quite well, and no, what you said and what others said had

>absolutely nothing to do with my being reinstated, and your

>posting has absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

You created a post in this thread in which you chide others for breaking the rules. If that is relevant to the topic, then how is the fact that you yourself were suspended from this board for breaking the very same rules NOT relevant? Don't bother to answer, since there is no answer.

> But that

> has never stopped you from posting about a topic you know

>nothing about.

I know that you were suspended fom this site for breaking the same rules you are talking about in this thread. That is exactly what "Daddy" told the members at that time. Unless you are claiming that he lied?

>The difference between me and those who were banned and

>reinstated recently, is that those posters have done nothing

>except attack others in violation of the rules of this site.

I don't see anything in the "rules" stating that people who do nothing but attack others are to be treated differently from people who attack others and also post other things, do you? So apparently that "difference" has no meaning here.

> Suck it up and

>move on, as no one cares.

"No one cares" is exactly what dear old Donnie said when one or two of us protested the fact that you were suspended. What a coincidence.

Bingo: Keep up the great work Daddy... It shows.

Change is tough to deal with sometimes, but the transition of this site into new hands seemed pretty smooth. Daddy has streamlined some aspects of the site that needed it, as well as keeping the reviews coming along and going through the hell of restructuring the site's images due to 2257.

While people may not like that the MC isn't as colorful as it once was, the site as a whole seems to be doing fine.

~BN

>>

>While people may not like that the MC isn't as colorful as it

>once was, the site as a whole seems to be doing fine.

>

>

I'm curious who do you know this site is "doing fine?" Are you part of the site management or have access to the revenue it generates? If not then I wonder why anyone would make such an off the wall statement.

Here let me try to put myself in your mental state..

Since 2001 the New York City skyline isn't as breath-taking as it once was but it seems to be doing fine.

---/

Time to come back to earth.

Archived