Athlete to Watch

Curmudgeon

This topic is 6005 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't normally follow any sports at all. But the Today show interviewed a bunch of young Olympic hopefuls this morning and one stood out from the rest like there was a spotlight on him. (And they mentioned that he does some modeling.)

I had to know more, and Google came through.

Check out http://www.jeremybloom.com -- and be sure you check out the posters for sale.

I've just become a LOT more interested in skiing. :7

Guest ReturnOfS

YOu guys are just now noticing Jeremy Bloom? I've been jerking off to picks of him on the web for at least a year now. :+ LOL

Do a search. THere are a lot of them. :-)

Take you this long to "discover" this guy???? If you followed sports at all, you would know that he filed suit against the NCAA that banned his eligiblity to play college football at the University of Colorado, as he made commercial endorsements as one of the world's best extreme sports snow bladers. :) after winning a gold medal at the extreme sports olympics!

Bonus question: Who is Tony Hawke???? :p

I was just thinking what an odd site it is. Before you get to the first photo, a message comes up that says something like "When they do find out it's Jeremy Bloom, they're everywhere". What does this mean? Who are "they" and why are they "everywhere"? It sounds like a reference to the gay lib line "we're everywhere" but I suppose that's way too much to hope for. I don't really know what the site is promoting.

I got tired of clicking and waiting for photos to come up, especially since none I saw showed anything but a guy in sunglasses and a ski costume. Is there something more to see?

If you are patient and open all the pics, you will find one stunning shirtless pic showing that this guy has a terrific, beautifully defined upper body.

If he was really interested in attracting a gay male audience, there would be more pics like that one!:-)

>Take you this long to "discover" this guy???? If you

>followed sports at all

I said in my post that I don't follow sports at all.

>Bonus question: Who is Tony Hawke???? :p

I said in my post that I don't follow sports at all.

and just to repeat for the reading-impaired:

I don't follow sports at all.

:p :P :p :P

Jeremy Bloom

>Take you this long to "discover" this guy???? If you

>followed sports at all, you would know that he filed suit

>against the NCAA that banned his eligiblity to play college

>football at the University of Colorado, as he made commercial

>endorsements as one of the world's best extreme sports snow

>bladers.

There was a thread with his underwear photos (another endorsement) on this site about a year or so ago. Mr. Bloom lost his appeal against the NCAA, which even though none of the amateur athletic associations do not provide financial support for his type of extreme sport, they ruled that his ski related endorsement (none of which had anything to do with football) should prevent him from having eligibility in college football.

This, of course, is from the atheletic association that pushed for professional basketball players to play in the Olympics.

>Bonus question: Who is Tony Hawke?

A skate boarder and businessman. He is also married and has several kids, appears on a kid's cartoon show as himself, and there are (or were) a few comic books.

On the google serach, first page, there is a site with a videp clip of Jeremy skinny dipping...i apparently don't have the software to view the clip...did anybody...any portions to post?