Me, One Finger, JT Brooklyn B Guy, T Yankee, Lucky

ValleyDwellerNorth
This topic is 6828 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, so that little love note from you has no justification at all. And since you took no action, it appeared all on its own.

Sorry, Barry. You're selectively non-acting in a rather curious manner.

The problem with making something foolproof is the universe keeps making better fools.

>OK, so that little love note from you has no justification at

>all. And since you took no action, it appeared all on its

>own.

"love note"? Not at all. I do not consider my note an action unless you include clicking on edit and typing the note in the definition of action. It was a heads-up, fair warning, forewarning. We've done this before both using edit within a post or in a reply to a post.

Barry :)

>OK, so that little love note from you has no justification at

>all. And since you took no action, it appeared all on its

>own.

"love note"? Not at all. I do not consider my note an action unless you include clicking on edit and typing the note in the definition of action. It was a heads-up, fair warning, forewarning. We've done this before both using edit within a post or in a reply to a post.

Barry :)

Guest Conway

Barry, for the record, I am perfectly ok with both your note and your edit. You're a moderator and its your job to control the content of this forum as you see fit.

Thank you for your note and I will do my best to curb my criticism of the person, who in my opinion, is a little queef with the body of a 60 year old woman, going forward.

Guest Conway

Barry, for the record, I am perfectly ok with both your note and your edit. You're a moderator and its your job to control the content of this forum as you see fit.

Thank you for your note and I will do my best to curb my criticism of the person, who in my opinion, is a little queef with the body of a 60 year old woman, going forward.

>Barry, for the record, I am perfectly ok with both your note

>and your edit.

Just to be clear I didn't edit/delete anything in your post. I did have to use the edit function for the note.

Just for my information......what's a "queef"?

Barry

Interesting how it's the former Church Lady, Conway, now quite officially a Mean Girl, who needs to have his hand smacked by Barry. I remember a time when Conway lamented all the meanness and ungentlemanliness going on and now here he is the chief purveyor of it all. Well done. A remarkable transformation.

Guest Conway

I simply believe that if someone shits in your living room and the smell is offensive to you, its more effective to hose it out with high water pressure than it is to ask it politely not to smell like shit.

Understand, turd?

Actually, if you or your dog shit in your living room on a regular basis, I'd say the problem goes a lot deeper.

The most effective way to clean it would be spot cleaning, and then perhaps steam clean the whole carpet.

Remember Conway, now that you are a member of the Mean Girls Club, you don't have to pretend not to like us anymore.

>I'll be sure to call you if my maid ever quits.

We get it Conway, you have money, you can shut-up about it now. We all know, you can buy and sell all of us, you have a maid, you have so much disposable income you wipe your ass with hundred dollar bills. We're all just dying with envy, are you happy now.

It's just to bad all that money can't buy you the one thing you need most...a personality. Fuck Off Asshole, when idiots like you have to brag about what they have they usually don't have it.

Guest Conway

"It's just to bad all that money can't buy you the one thing you need most...a personality. Fuck Off Asshole, when idiots like you have to brag about what they have they usually don't have it."

Chuckle. If I were to have to choose between no personality and the personality you demonstrated above, I'd certainly choose no personality.

It seems to me, from your statement, that you're envious of the fact that I lead a comfortable life.

Thereafter, you statement illustrates that you have the social skills and manners of an long untreated schizophrenic. Screaming at the top of your lungs over an issue that is absolutely none of your business makes people think that you're nuts like Woody.

What a bad combination...both poor as a shithouse rat and crazy as a shithouse rat. I can honestly say that I'm glad I'm not you.

RE: Throwing more shit

>Chuckle. If I were to have to choose between no personality

>and the personality you demonstrated above, I'd certainly

>choose no personality.

Yes, we noticed that.

>It seems to me, from your statement, that you're envious of

>the fact that I lead a comfortable life.

It may seem that way to you because your English isn't all it should be. What he actually said is that people who really have money never brag about it. They have no need to.

>Thereafter, you statement illustrates that you have the social

>skills and manners of an long untreated schizophrenic.

Again, you are no more qualified to diagnose schizophrenia than you are to lead a symposium on super-string theory. The fact that you are poorly educated sticks out from every one of your posts like a sore thumb, as the saying goes.

>Screaming at the top of your lungs over an issue that is

>absolutely none of your business

Isn't that exactly what you're doing every time you jump into the middle of a conversation between two people, neither of whom addressed any remarks to you, in order to start flinging insults? Yes, it is.

I think your analogy above about finding shit on your carpet is an interesting one. It would be more accurate, however, to say that you have responded to finding shit on your carpet by throwing even more shit on the same spot. Filling these threads with insults just as nasty as the ones you complain about obviously isn't doing anything to stop others from posting what you dislike. All you are accomplishing is to create exactly the sort of insult matches you claim to deplore. Your behavior is obviously self-defeating, and yet you keep doing the same thing over and over again. Tell us, of what mental illness is that a symptom?

Guest Conway

RE: Throwing more shit

You should change your handle to Beetlejuice. Because, every time I mention your name, your clown ass appears.

>Chuckle. If I were to have to choose between no personality

>and the personality you demonstrated above, I'd certainly

>choose no personality.

>

>It seems to me, from your statement, that you're envious of

>the fact that I lead a comfortable life.

I did say I was envious and apparently, you were stupid enough to believe me.

>Thereafter, you statement illustrates that you have the social

>skills and manners of an long untreated schizophrenic.

>Screaming at the top of your lungs over an issue that is

>absolutely none of your business makes people think that

>you're nuts like Woody.

This is a public message board numb-nuts, I don't need your permission to post on this or any topic and putting me in the same category as Woodlawn is hardly an insult, now if you really want to insult me compare me to your self.

>

>What a bad combination...both poor as a shithouse rat and

>crazy as a shithouse rat. I can honestly say that I'm glad I'm

>not you.

>

LMAO, and who are "you" today? The lying deluded troll that thinks if he says he has money enough times that people will believe him or the lonely bitter old man that thinks anyone gives a shit about what he has to say?

Archived