The Aristocrats

Rod Hagen
This topic is 6833 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes, I saw it last weekend and laughed so hard my sides ached and my eyes filled with tears. If you are interested in comedy, vaudeville, or good old outrageous disgustimg filth, RUN DON'T WALK! It is indispensable for fans of George Carlin, Gilbert Gottfried, Bob Saget, Jon Stewart, Andy Dick, Bill Maher, Phyllis Diller, Whoopi Goldberg and lots of other great comics. Be advised that the joke is basically stupid -- the fun is the ways in which all the comics riff on the joke. It's like watching great jazz musicans improvise on a simple theme.

I was treated to a preview at the Angelika Film Center here in Houston Monday morning at 10:00 AM. I too enjoyed the process of the humor and laughed out loud throughout the film.

I was surprised to see Bob Saget partake in the scatalogical and sexual humor. I had only seen him on network TV fluff and never expected he had other abilities. I found him very hot while describing the sexual aspects of the "joke".

This movie probably appeals to a very small segment of the populus and thank God that segment has been addressed.

HB

Archived