Butt Excellence--Exclusive No More?

friendofsheila
This topic is 6836 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

While I'm willing to admit that straight guys probably have penises about as good as gay men's, I've always drawn the line at butts. Gay men's butts have historically been far more excellent-looking than straight men's, hands down, in my experience.

Recently though, I'm starting to wonder. I've seen a few "somewhat-excellent" butts, almost approaching "fairly-excellent", that appear to be on straight men. I'll concede that there will occasionally be someone like Jean-Claude Van Butte (excuse me, Van Damme), but this shift toward butt-excellence in the straight male population is disturbing my world view. How will I know who to go face-first into? Or maybe it won't matter soon?

Is it that I live in Northern California where the straight men don't care if they look gay? or is there some shift in the butt universe I don't know about? :p

Has anybody else looked a straight butt in the "eye" and gotten confused too?

Guest zipperzone

>Recently though, I'm starting to wonder. I've seen a few

>"somewhat-excellent" butts, almost approaching

>"fairly-excellent", that appear to be on straight men. I'll

>concede that there will occasionally be someone like

>Jean-Claude Van Butte (excuse me, Van Damme), but this shift

>toward butt-excellence in the straight male population is

>disturbing my world view.

If you think Van Damme is straight - you're dilusional.

And I totally disagree about straight butt. Some of the finest butts the world has ever seen belong on straight men. Haven't you gone to any movies this past decade?

IF alot of "Straight" Guys "Accentuated" the Butt, the way the Gay Guys seem to..(AT least in NYC) You would have Noticed, what I have been Noticing for a long time! There Butts just as Cute.. Sadly alot of Guys, Hetero & Homo have "Ironing Board" Butts! (Thank the Gods..Not Me!) LOL

Turning The Other Cheek

I agree with J.T., gay men, whether they should or should not, do tend to accentuate their posteriors, while straight men do not. This is why straight boys where board shorts or baggy shorts....

However, once you get them in gym clothes, you do notice that some heterosexual asses are as primo as some homosexual ones, and that there are as many flat, chunky or unattractive asses irrespective of sexual preferences.

I tend to notices asses generally. Bike riding is another good way to notice the rear end of the rider in front of you, spin classes in gyms, and being in the back row of the cardio equipment. Escalators, especially when the men walk rather than just park their asses, are also a good vantage point, as are stairs.

RE: Turning The Other Cheek

Franco..Is Definitely an Observer of the FINER Things in Life! A "Massage Friend" of mine says, he has "Straight" Clients you could easily Bounce a Quarter off of their Fine Butts! BUT being a "Pro" he just Massages them..I think alot of us, are in the wrong Business! LOL :+

RE: Turning The Other Cheek

When Mel Gibson bared his butt in "Lethal Weapon," I just about shot my load all over the aisle. Gorgeous. Much as I hate to admit I liked something about the loathesome Mr. (S)Mel(l). Kevin Costner also liked to bare his cheeks to the camera. Lovely. And apparently he can't keep what's on the other side in his pants when a woman passes by. So there are two straights with hot buns.

But what about women's asses? Has anyone taken a look lately? Never fails, you see some really hot guy on the beach and he's walking with a woman whose sagging tits make her bikini top look like a hammock in September -- all stretched out from the summer long burden of her fat ass.

Lankypeters

The ignorant stereotyped postings on this thread only reinforce the negative sterotyped images of gay men as bitchy, nellie, limp wristed, screeching "faggots".

What the hell does a man's sexual orientation have to do with the size and shape of his butt? Answer: not a damn thing. ;(

Archived