Trailer Park Makeovers

JT Brooklyn

This topic is 6019 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Shit !!!! I missed it !!!

Trailer Park Makeovers isnt really my thing, but I will definitely check it out...it might grow on me. I didnt think Id like "Being Bobby Brown" but that is some funny shit !!!

Reality shows make me feel better about my life :-)

Watched First "Trailer Fabulous" very Entertaining.."Brooks" is kind of Hip-Hop Cute! "Johnny" is Definitely the "Poor Man's" Carson Cressley! They did end up with a "Cool Looking Trailer"! It is Definitely a "Goof" on "All" the Makeover Shows..From "While you Were Out" to "Designer Guys"...D/G's are Definitely for the "UPSCALE" Homo Crowd Only! The Taller One is very Goodlooking and Cool. His "Partner" Definitely the "Diva" LOL :+

Now that show was pretty fucken funny !!!!!

Johnny is very gay and very funny...however, the dirty look and upsidedown cross on the back of his jacket have never been my style.

The kid who hosts is good looking and he is also funny...looks kinda grungy, but at closer look, you can see its just part of his act

I would give the show an 8.5...if it was an hour long, I would give it a 6 cause 1/2 an hour is long enough

BTW the show "Wild and Out" is a hip-hop version of "Whose line os it Anyway" but where contestants go off on each other and make fun of the mothers...no gay content except for Orlando Jones