Ed Zachary

Curmudgeon
This topic is 6842 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

WARNING: POLITICALLY INCORRECT HUMOR FOLLOWS

THOSE WITH "SENSITIVITES" SHOULD QUIT READING NOW.

A woman was very distraught over the fact that she had not had a date or any sex for over five years. She was afraid she might have something wrong with her, so she decided to seek the medical expertise of the well known Chinese sex therapist, Dr. Tang. Upon entering the examination room, Dr. Tang said, "OK, take off all your crose." The woman did as she was told. "Now, get down and craw reery, reery fass to odderside of room." Again, the woman did as she was instructed. Dr. Tang then said, "OK, now craw reery, reery fass back to me." As she did, Dr. Tang shook his head slowly. "Your probrem vewy bad. You haf Ed Zachary Disease. Worse case I ever see. Dat why you not haf sex or dates."

The woman asked anxiously, "Oh my God,Dr. Tang, what is Ed Zachary Disease?" Dr. Tang sighed deeply and replied, "Ed Zachary Disease is when your face look Ed Zachary like your ass."

>>I was so offended by this joke that I immediately emailed

>it

>>to two friends. :-)

>

>Me, too...well, I sent it to one friend who replied, "I

>heard that one when I was 10-years old!" :p

I'm truly surprised that I hadn't heard this one before. Generally speaking, if it's tasteless and offensive, I know it.

hehehe...this joke reminded me of a joke about cataracts. I'll not repeat it here for fear of offending myself. Suffice it to say, the punchline was "The rest have rincons".

CP

Archived