Happy Birthday King Harald of Norway

woodlawn
This topic is 6850 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I can't imagine how the anniversary of this Scandinavian hunk (which was actually in February) managed to escape the attention of the starfucker who is constantly posting celebrity birthdays here, but I must try to make amends by posting these good wishes. Many happy returns to one of our favorite kings, and congratulations on his recovery from bladder cancer. :)

>His son, Prince Haakon, is actually hot. Rumored to be gay,

>he married a common tramp who had a child out of wedlock.

Yes, Crown Prince Haakon is quite handsome. Not sure if you can call his wife a tramp though. Nearly half the children in Norway are now born out of wedlock since cohabitation has become the norm there.

Barry :)

In my sordid,sordid past I lived next to a guy who was kept by a titled,very wealthy(think 50 richest people in the world)and very married guy.I never understood it as the keptboy was a mess.You could see that he had been a beauty-but when I new him he was a real drugged out drunk.Still got the checks every month.Yes I was introduced to his majesty-who then asked me to look after his chargebut did not slip me any $$$$ to do so x(

Archived