Hush Manhattan

N13

I know there has been a lot about Hush in the Spa section, but I thought it was time to break it out into its own thread.

A great place for body services, i.e. waxing, sugaring, massage etc. Very friendly place that definitely welcomes us.

The masseurs are mostly ethnic and sometimes straight but gay "friendly." Since Dustin is no longer there I have not tried a massage. Prices are reasonable. HE's may be available but that is up to each individual to negotiate after the door is closed.

I had a really nice body trim and shave there as well

as massage. Both were excellent. In fact, I was surprised

how good and professional the services were.

The space is clean, nice and private. Although you will

likely bump into other patrons as you come and go.

The trim and shave was a totally new experience, and I was ammused

to realize I was actually a little embarrassed and shy at one point.

The therapist pick up on it and was very cute and sweet about it.

All in all I'd give it a 9 out of 10 and I plan on returning soon.

I know there has been a lot about Hush in the Spa section, but I thought it was time to break it out into its own thread.

A great place for body services, i.e. waxing, sugaring, massage etc. Very friendly place that definitely welcomes us.

The masseurs are mostly ethnic and sometimes straight but gay "friendly." Since Dustin is no longer there I have not tried a massage. Prices are reasonable. HE's may be available but that is up to each individual to negotiate after the door is closed.

No one at Hush is straight! (Not that there would be anything wrong with that :)

Great place.

• 5 weeks later...
Anyone had a massage xperience with Stephan or Louis? Looking for a good massage with a bit of sensual. PM me with info. Thx guys

Had a massage with Stephan a few weeks ago.

I would describe it just the way you did.

“A good massage with a bit of sensual.”

Had a massage with Stephan a few weeks ago.

I would describe it just the way you did.

“A good massage with a bit of sensual.”

Never been to Hush. Their website rate shows $120 for 60 minute massage. High for a spa. Is that indeed the rate?

• 3 years later...
4 hours ago, nycman said:

I don’t see Mark listed on their website.

For whatever reason, a few of the guys who work there aren't listed on the site. Either they run through guys quickly, or they just don't update their site regularly.

• 1 year later...

I checked out Hush on a recent trip to NY. I was pretty shocked at how super shitty and filthy looking the walk up there was. When I reached the top nobody was there at the spa to greet me although I heard talking in another room. I waited a few minutes and then left. It didn’t even seem like a legitimate business - not any more legit than the palm reader I walked by at the street level entrance.