Secret plastic surgery fantasy

gregkidman
This topic is 6827 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guys,

We all know about getting facelifts, tummy tucks, and all the usual kinds of plastic surgery. Even the odd calf implant is not that unusual.

However, do you have one really unusual body part that you wish you could change?

My dick is the usual six inches but thicker than most, so I am happy about that, but what I really really wish that I could change about my body is to enlarge my balls to the size of plums and that they could hang low. That's my secret plastic surgery wish.

What's your unusual secret wish that you could change about your body?

Hugs to all,

Greg

Greg, This is a great topic. I had calf implant surgery 15 years ago and I love my legs now. Even when I was training with heavy weights

4 or 5 times a week and was 6ft 1in, weight 23o pounds, with 12% body fat ; I still had calves small and out of portportion to the remainder of my body. Now they're perfect and I wear shorts most of the time. About twice a week I get a compliment about how good my legs look from perfect strangers.

There is a simple plastic surgery procedure to lengthen your scrotal sac so your ball will hang lower. It involves cutting the retaining ligaments that hold up these tissues. It doesn't interfere with

hormone production or sensation to the area. If that's what you want, go for it.

Archived