Zach's Blog

Karl-G
This topic is 6857 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The NYTimes today has an article on a 16 year old Memphis gay teenaged boy who created a blog in January, then sometime later told his parents he was gay, wrote about their reactions, and finally described how his parents arranged for him to enter a "Christian rehab" program to become de-gay. His blog became fairly widely known, and many people wrote supporting him before he disappeared, apparently into the program, six weeks ago. He seems like a bright young man who writes very well. His blog entries are interesting and affecting, IMO. You can read the blog at http://www.myspace.com and search for "Zach"; he is the one with a smiley face with a tear and downturned mouth. You don't have to sign up to read the blogs.

I looked at this blog and it seems to have some merit. However, before they were called blogs there was a kid named, Mickey, who kept a very interesting journal on his own site. He was also 16, good looking, bi-sexual guy. The problem is Mickey didn't exsist other than inside the mind of a 50+ year old man :(. So it really makes me wonder.

---/

I watch with amusement how people waste their time.

Archived