The other message board

kjun
This topic is 6842 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: Eastbayperson and Headbashing

Lucky, if you think you're going to embarrass me by pasting any of my posts from the other board here, you're even less intelligent than I thought. Like all the regulars here, I know of too many instances when you've posted hateful, vicious insults here. You are not fit to denounce anyone for such behavior, and we both know it.

You know, there are a number of posters here whom I really do not like, but about whom honesty forces me to admit that they sometimes post useful information or well-reasoned, thoughtful comments or both. That isn't true of you. I would be hard put to recall any occasion on which you have posted anything except childish jokes, insults, or complaints against other people for indulging in the same sort of bashing that you like to do. If there is anyone who should be embarrassed about his behavior here it is you.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woodie, a few weeks ago you asked me if I would like you to post a list of the insults you say I have hurled. I accepted your challenge...so where is the list?

All I do is parrot back the crap that you and your fellow skinheads post...and it really irritates you to the point that you have posted twice about wanting me dead. You love to call me to task, but you haven't spoken up at all about the wishful headbashing your friends lust for...other than to say that you wish shingles on us instead.

I know you can't be shamed.

And that's a real shame.

>Woodie, a few weeks ago you asked me if I would like you to

>post a list of the insults you say I have hurled. I accepted

>your challenge...so where is the list?

If your memory is functioning, you probably recall that I said this immediately after you called Doug a bully -- which you promptly said was not an insult, but "a statement of fact." Before I could add anything further, Doug posted some of your more recent insults. I assumed that was sufficient to make the point. Is it really necessary to do more?

>All I do is parrot back the crap that you and your fellow

>skinheads post

And calling people "skinheads" is not an insult, right?

...and it really irritates you to the point that

>you have posted twice about wanting me dead. You love to call

>me to task, but you haven't spoken up at all about the wishful

>headbashing your friends lust for...other than to say that you

>wish shingles on us instead.

Didn't you just say yesterday that you created the posts in question because you wanted to annoy me? But you seem to have a real problem when I or others do exactly the same to you. If so, you have many more problems of that kind to look forward to, of that I assure you. I have always thought that kicking a man when he's down is a much underrated pastime. :)

>I know you can't be shamed.

I can't be shamed by people like you whose own behavior does not bear close examination. I've made that point here several hundred times, but you still don't seem to get it. Is it dementia, or just muleheadedness?

You are a bully...that is a fact. Doug quoted one statement I made, not a list. And he was wrong. The two of you have no sense of humor. That's why I love it when your alter ego posts. You need to do more travelling.

So woodie, do you really want me dead? Are you on the way?

http://hometown.aol.com/oiskinblu/images/skinhead%20baby%20bat.gif

>You are a bully...that is a fact.

No. Unlike bullies, Doug and I do not retreat when confronted. And that is not going to change.

>Doug quoted one statement I

>made, not a list. And he was wrong. The two of you have no

>sense of humor. That's why I love it when your alter ego

>posts. You need to do more travelling.

You have seen an example of my sense of humor on the other board in recent days, and you have many more examples to look forward to. So long as I find it amusing, your reaction to it is of no importance.

As for your fantasy that Traveller and I are the same person, if it makes you feel better to imagine that there are not two of us who think of you the way we do, go ahead. It doesn't change anything.

>So woodie, do you really want me dead?

Stay tuned. :)

I have stayed tuned all day, woodie. I am still waiting for you to condemn advocating violence against other posters. I noticed that when FourAces stood up to you guys over there, not a single one of you, even Eastbayperson, stood up for him. Not a one of you stood up to Doug or "traveler" when the baseball bat bashing came up. Just today the little mascot said he wished someone a painful death, and not one of you took a stand against it. I went to a skinhead website today, and, although they talked a lot about weapons, I didn't find a single post actually advocating someone's death. But they sure like their baseball bats.

>I have stayed tuned all day, woodie. I am still waiting for

>you to condemn advocating violence against other posters. I

>noticed that when FourAces stood up to you guys over there,

>not a single one of you, even Eastbayperson, stood up for him.

>Not a one of you stood up to Doug or "traveler" when the

>baseball bat bashing came up. Just today the little mascot

>said he wished someone a painful death, and not one of you

>took a stand against it. I went to a skinhead website today,

>and, although they talked a lot about weapons, I didn't find a

>single post actually advocating someone's death. But they sure

>like their baseball bats.

And I know that you didn't see Sin City, or War of the Worlds, or Batman Begins. Certainly you've never played on a playstation. Or read anything by McCullough. Most of us have the ability to differentiate between fantasy or a story and real life. Christ, weren't you celebrating the book the posited Bush dead in the politics forum during your last third consecutive unsuccessful election. Get a grip, lady.

Later.

PS. And just because you wish it, it doesn't mean that two of the most obviously intelligent posters on this Board are the same person. Although I admit it's easy, as there is at least 100 I.Q. points between a few of us and the rest of the regular posters here.

>call

>up Mom, go for a walk, say "hi" to the neighbors, volunteer

>somewhere, go pick up some trash along the road, but, man,

>don't take it all so seriously...no fun here....

Has it ever occurred to you - no, it clearly hasn't - that what is "fun" for you might be horrendously boring inanity for other people, and that what you find unpleasant may be fun for others?

For instance, the things you recommend that we do (even though none of us asked you for a sermon about how we should live our lives) - things like calling your Mom, saying "hi" to you neighbor, picking up trash along side the road - sound to me like something a horrendously boring, decrepit 80 year-old woman in a floral apron wants to do with her life. If my "life" consisted of the things that your life apparently consists of and that you recommend we all do, I'd think suicide was a logical option.

Clearly, you're one of those people who derive your self-esteem from coming onto the Internet - and not just holding youself out as a DOCTOR - but A DOCTOR! DOCTOR! - and then proceeding to self-righteously lecture people about how the choices they're making for their lives and how they spend their time are all wrong, and they should instead start replicating the way you live your "life."

The next time you go to lecture other people about how empty and bad their choices and lives are, you may want instead to use the time to think about why you have this pathetic need to parade around like some sort of Guidance Counsellor/Doctor/Priest, lecturing other people on how to live. I know it's easier and more fun to focus on other people's choices and what you perceive to be their "insecurities," but - in light of your behavior here - it's probably more constructive if you focus on yourself instead.

RE: Delusion

>I have stayed tuned all day, woodie. I am still waiting for

>you to condemn advocating violence against other posters.

What delusion has gotten hold of your mind that makes you think I have some responsibility to tell other posters how to behave? First you accuse me of being Traveller, but now it seems you think I am Boston Guy, someone who likes nothing better than to deliver lengthy lectures on how my fellow posters should conduct themselves on a message board.

I am neither of those persons. I am someone who thinks that people should use a message board for the purpose for which such devices were created -- to express their thoughts and feelings on topics of interest to them. One of the feelings I express from time to time is my incredulity at how people like you, who sneer and scoff at the standards of behavior prevalent in our society, are so quick to demand that others obey the standards YOU think are important. Like the emperor parading around in his underwear, you just can't seem to grasp how silly you look.

>The next time you go to lecture other people about how empty

>and bad their choices and lives are, you may want instead to

>use the time to think about why you have this pathetic need to

>parade around like some sort of Guidance

>Counsellor/Doctor/Priest, lecturing other people on how to

>live. I know it's easier and more fun to focus on other

>people's choices and what you perceive to be their

>"insecurities," but - in light of your behavior here - it's

>probably more constructive if you focus on yourself instead.

Sounds like he'll fit in quite well with the church ladies since that seems to be their modus operandi.

RE: Boxers

I don't wear underwear, woodie. It makes it easier for you to lick my ass. How long do you want to trade barbs? I have expressed my feelings as you have. We are right where we started, intensely disliking each other.

But you are one of the few people I dislike. One of the reasons I was upset about Eastbayguy was because I had met him and liked him. My partner met him and liked him. It seems to me that he and I have privately resolved our differences to the extent that we can. I apologize to him and Four Aces for not being more patient with them and giving them time to set the site in the direction they want. I also apologize to them for any hard feelings created by me.

But I don't imagine that most Hooville guys want to see any more of this barbing between us. So I am willing to call it a draw if you are woodie.

Boo!

>But I don't imagine that most Hooville guys want to see any

>more of this barbing between us. So I am willing to call it a

>draw if you are woodie.

Surely you jest. The M4M Church Ladies live for this stuff. Without it, they might actually have to read some of OneFinger's incredibly boring posts.

>We are right where we

>started, intensely disliking each other.

Speak for yourself. "Intense dislike" is not nearly strong enough a term so far as I am concerned.

>But you are one of the few people I dislike. One of the

>reasons I was upset about Eastbayguy was because I had met him

>and liked him. My partner met him and liked him.

What on earth gave you the idea that I want to hear the story of your life? Save it for someone who cares -- if you can find such a person.

>But I don't imagine that most Hooville guys want to see any

>more of this barbing between us. So I am willing to call it a

>draw if you are woodie.

Why would I care what you and your pals want to see? I don't recall that any of you has asked for my approval before posting whatever you feel like posting, and if you think I am going to consult your wishes before I post you are suffering from an even more bizarre delusion than was at first apparent. As I said, so long as I find this amusing I will continue it, and so long as I find it amusing how you feel about it is of no importance. :)

Poor kjun.

He hates "the Mean Girls Club" so much that he actively seeks out the threads involving us, even after they have dropped from the top, so that he can remind everyone of how hateful we are.

He wishes we would go away, so he keeps bringing us up to remind everyone how much he would like us to go away.

How ungentlemanly.

>I finally tuned in to the other site and read a few posts

>there. Boy they surely are a viscious bunch. Suspect they

>will tear the place apart around themselves.

>

>the Cajun

a bump for the benefit of the GENTLEMAN kjun.

no thanks required.

>>I finally tuned in to the other site and read a few posts

>>there. Boy they surely are a viscious bunch. Suspect they

>>will tear the place apart around themselves.

>>

>>the Cajun

>

>

>a bump for the benefit of the GENTLEMAN kjun.

>

>no thanks required.

another bump for the benefit of the gentleman kjun.

>>>I finally tuned in to the other site and read a few posts

>>>there. Boy they surely are a viscious bunch. Suspect they

>>>will tear the place apart around themselves.

>>>

>>>the Cajun

>>

>>

>>a bump for the benefit of the GENTLEMAN kjun.

>>

>>no thanks required.

>

>

>another bump for the benefit of the gentleman kjun.

YET ANOTHER.

Archived