Jump to content

World's Biggest Sandwich


woodlawn
 Share

This topic is 6027 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Recommended Posts

>Woodie, did you get some last night? This seems very

>light-hearted for you. Have you been kidnapped by OneFinger

 

 

Just trying to do my bit to make this site as silly and trivial as certain posters clearly would like it to be. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And then we play with the "bad girls" over THERE. I've lurked there and enjoyed it a great deal. I've tried to register TWICE, but it hasn't worked. The problem is assured to be between the computer and the chair.

 

I must say that I haven't found the Scott Adler thread to reflect his emails and attitude with me. We've chatted about Broadway, NYC, etc., and he's yet to throw a tiara at me. He seems like an intelligent, nice guy, that does business as he wishes. And no, I didn't email him for sex. At least not yet ... lol.

 

 

"You can only prattle on about movies and hairy men so long before people begin to lose interest." Courtesy of BewareofNick

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> He

>seems like an intelligent, nice guy, that does business as he

>wishes. And no, I didn't email him for sex. At least not yet

>... lol.

 

Scott has repeatedly insisted that in any other business, telling the seller you think what he's selling is overpriced is simply a comment on what he's selling, but in the escort business it's a comment on the escort's value as a person. I'm not sure what that says about his intelligence -- you tell me.

 

He has also committed the cardinal sin in the morality of this message board: admitting that escorts find their clients "disgusting." If he wanted to use this board as a form of free advertising, as most escorts who post here do, that wasn't a very intelligent thing to do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

>Scott has repeatedly insisted that in any other business,

>telling the seller you think what he's selling is overpriced

>is simply a comment on what he's selling, but in the escort

>business it's a comment on the escort's value as a person.

>I'm not sure what that says about his intelligence -- you tell

>me.<<

 

I see his point though. I've never escorted, and to do so, I imagine one must have certain rules for himself. For Scott, it appears that he is offended by negotiating the rate for his body and time. He feels that the rates are posted, and that's it. Any attempts at reducing this rate are viewed, by Scott at least, as a lessening of his worth, and degrading to him personally. I imagine he draws his desired clientelle through this practice. I can't say I blame him. This logic could be applied to an artist(OK fellas, I'm not comparing escorting to art or anything) and the worth of his/her artwork. Artwork and your body are very personal. For Scott, he's comfortable with people that pay the price and respect HIS wishes. Why can't he choose that? I believe he does that to maintain his self respect. I respect his wishes on that. And if anyone doesn't, they should move on, as he's stated numerous times.

 

 

>He has also committed the cardinal sin in the morality of this

>message board: admitting that escorts find their clients

>"disgusting." If he wanted to use this board as a form of

>free advertising, as most escorts who post here do, that

>wasn't a very intelligent thing to do.<<

 

Where did he do that? I've seen references to it, but haven't been able to find that response.

 

As a side note. A while back, Erik M. and I were going back and forth in a thread I started regarding taking an escort with me to Hawaii (thank God we didn't go together. We both are better off for it) for a few days. Through a few emails and MC chats, we mutually decided that we cyber hated each other, and could only imagine the chemistry on the beach. Most disturbing was Erik's post accusing me of being co-dependent, and an unacceptable companion. To this day I laugh, and wonder how that would have affected anything, especially in the bed. Did he think I would never let go of his 9 incher? This still makes me giggle.

 

This is far more disturbing than anything Scott's said on here. How does Erik solicite business with his bratty, condescending attitude? That is more puzzling than the election of Bush. And he appears intelligent. Not intelligent business practice in my eyes. All three of them.

 

 

"You can only prattle on about movies and hairy men so long before people begin to lose interest." Courtesy of BewareofNick

Link to comment
Share on other sites

joel wrote:

 

[blockquote]For Scott, it appears that he is offended by negotiating the rate for his body and time. He feels that the rates are posted, and that's it. Any attempts at reducing this rate are viewed, by Scott at least, as a lessening of his worth, and degrading to him personally.[/blockquote]

 

Scott Adler wrote in the Escort Travels section:

 

[blockquote]I'm doing an evening rate discount thing. I'd like to think myself an amazing Broadway date. I'd be happy to take $50 - $100 off all evening rates if a show is involved![/blockquote]

 

So, Scott has lessened his own worth and degraded himself. Astonishing. If you had any questions about the depths of Scott's dishonest postings, the above should settle any doubts in your mind once and for all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

>>Scott Adler wrote in the Escort Travels section:

 

 

>>I'm doing an evening rate discount thing. I'd like to think myself an amazing Broadway date. I'd be happy to take $50 - $100 off all evening rates if a show is involved!<<

 

I author, proofread, negotiate, and approve contracts, every boring day of my life. Scott does not. Therefore, I believe, had he spent a little more time thinking out his responses in that thread, he might have been able to form his arguments more succinctly, and less argumentative.

 

While not always authored with PR tact, the fifty threads boil down to this:

 

a) I hate to email an hourly rate, and receive counteroffers degrading my self worth.

 

b) I will tailor rates for an evening, based upon the details of the arrangement, and length of time.

 

c) I will offer discounted evenings for Broadway tickets. This fits into my "tailored to each individual date" scenario.

 

d) I prefer to escort for evening dates, rather than hourly fucks.

 

e) I like to make the extra money that comes along with accompanying older gents (and younger occasionally) out for an evening, and, perhaps, culminating with a romp in the sack. I do realize, however, that many of these fine folk would not be fucking me, save the fact that they handed me a week's wages. In that I agree to provide you with your desired services, please wash yourself, and brush your teeth. I'll do the same.

 

In reflecting upon the whole picture, I see a young man that likes to escort under certain conditions. Scott would rather attract a clientele that can afford, and wishes to partake, in an evening out followed by play time. This scenario isn't for everyone, and that's OK. It's one of the things that attracts me to a potential meeting with Scott, and may put off another. That's the market.

 

I do believe that some of Scott's responses were a little harsh. But, in the mad rush to defend in cyber space, we often hit send before reasoning our thoughts. I imagine that he might agree.

 

 

"You can only prattle on about movies and hairy men so long before people begin to lose interest." Courtesy of BewareofNick

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> For Scott, he's comfortable with

>people that pay the price and respect HIS wishes. Why can't

>he choose that?

 

No one said he can't. I think what several of us have said is that from a business perspective his position is less than optimum. If he gets insulted every time a potential client tries to bargain with him, he's going to miss out on a certain number of clients (and thus a certain amount of income he would otherwise receive). Many service providers -- hotels and airlines, for example -- frequently discount their services for some of their customers because experience has taught them they make more money by doing so than by refusing to do so. This logic seems lost on Scott.

 

Some of us also don't like his unmistakable implication that if we try to bargain with an escort we are doing something bad and should feel guilty about it. We aren't and we don't.

 

 

>>He has also committed the cardinal sin in the morality of

>this

>>message board: admitting that escorts find their clients

>>"disgusting." If he wanted to use this board as a form of

>>free advertising, as most escorts who post here do, that

>>wasn't a very intelligent thing to do.<<

>

>Where did he do that? I've seen references to it, but haven't

>been able to find that response.

 

See posts ## 23 and 26 in the "Fresh Meat" thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

>No one said he can't. I think what several of us have said is

>that from a business perspective his position is less than

>optimum. If he gets insulted every time a potential client

>tries to bargain with him, he's going to miss out on a certain

>number of clients (and thus a certain amount of income he

>would otherwise receive). Many service providers -- hotels

>and airlines, for example -- frequently discount their

>services for some of their customers because experience has

>taught them they make more money by doing so than by refusing

>to do so. This logic seems lost on Scott.

 

I don't see the logic as lost, rather than ignored. I see it as a personal choice for him. When I meet strangers (escorts) for sexual encounters, I need to feel rewarded as well. And perhaps, if I were an escort, I'd have some non-negotiation rules going on. I honestly don't blame him.

 

>Some of us also don't like his unmistakable implication that

>if we try to bargain with an escort we are doing something bad

>and should feel guilty about it. We aren't and we don't.

 

This argument holds water. I don't think that there is anything wrong with trying. I, however, don't practice this. If I perceive a service or product (not referring to escorts here) as overpriced, I move on. Especially at Neiman Marcus.

 

On the other hand, I don't frequent escorts that would negotiate an hourly rate; nor do I attempt to hire any escorts for an hour. Not my style.

 

>>He has also committed the cardinal sin in the morality of this message board: admitting that escorts find their clients

"disgusting." If he wanted to use this board as a form of

free advertising, as most escorts who post here do, that

wasn't a very intelligent thing to do.<<

 

Scott responded in a follow up thread, stating that society views the practice of escorting as "disgusting," and that he wasn't referring to clients. He very well might think this about some clients, but I'm sure he wouldn't share it with them on this board. I think that his words might have been phrased better though. I also doubt that he's advertising here, as much as sharing who he is. At least he doesn't avoid all controversy, and bore me with cute little tidbits, as do the majority of the celeb escorts here. I also respect Erik M. for the same thing.

 

I find the majority of my clients disgusting; and I would never be in the same room with them, except for the $250 an hour thing. OMG, Scott and I make the same money. Why the fuck did I go the law school route? I should have stayed in shape, and had Uncle Bill wine and dine me. I'm a dumb ass.

 

I hate to disagree with you Woodie, because you're my idol. BTW, you’re sounding a little like you’re hiring now. I thought that you were abstinent, with regards to gentlemen of the evening? I’ve noticed a tone in a few threads.

 

 

"You can only prattle on about movies and hairy men so long before people begin to lose interest." Courtesy of BewareofNick:P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I work for a firm now, but yes. $250 office, $350 up for my skilled tongue in court appearances. Not rimming, you country pervert!

Pretty normal rate for both cities, although SF can be higher, if you can believe that. It's a flat rate of $1500 for me to bottom though. I hate do do that.

 

"You can only prattle on about movies and hairy men so long before people begin to lose interest." Courtesy of BewareofNick

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"On the other hand, I don't frequent escorts that would negotiate an hourly rate; nor do I attempt to hire any escorts for an hour. Not my style."

 

So damn kewl of ya' dude! Really, really, truly it is!

 

So, do just what you do, as the "not hourly" type, and let others do as they do.

 

When the discussion revolves around your "preference", you know, the whole "he loves me, i love him, fuck me over scene', then shout it out! as it will have merit!!!

 

When the discussion is around an hourly fuck session, where the main concern is size/hardness/performance issues, then may I so humbly suggest that you STFU!!!!!!!, as you don't know WTF!!!! you are spouting off about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

>I author, proofread, negotiate, and approve contracts, every

>boring day of my life. Scott does not. Therefore, I believe,

>had he spent a little more time thinking out his responses in

>that thread, he might have been able to form his arguments

>more succinctly, and less argumentative.

 

He also might try being honest instead of lying about anything and everything. No amount of phrasing is going to make that acceptable. Unless you're Karl Rove of course.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just as I was thinking of bed, I had to come across this trailer park commentary. So here we go.

 

>So damn kewl of ya' dude! Really, really, truly it is!

So, do just what you do, as the "not hourly" type, and let

others do as they do.

 

"Kewl" of me sir? Have you been prowling on the gay teen sites again? Shame on you! Just because I don't return my Budweiser cans to solicit hourly fucks, does, in no way, judge, or condemn your actions. We all have our preferences in life. I happen to enjoy a date, rather than escaping my mother's "extra room," renting a Motel 6 for an hour, and calling a boy. Again ...just my preference. Please don't allow me, or anyone else, to hinder your Mr. Happy, and his joy.

 

>When the discussion revolves around your "preference", you

>know, the whole "he loves me, i love him, fuck me over scene',

>then shout it out! as it will have merit!!!

 

"Bob," I'm sure, did you notice the title of this thread? What does your commentary have to do with the "World's Biggest Sandwich," you inbred experiment? Anyway, I don't pretend that love exists on either end. I'm not delusional honey. I do, however, take great joy in dating at a nice restaurant, and laughing at you in your hat and wife beater at the next table; tourist season has always been a hoot for me.

 

>When the discussion is around an hourly fuck session, where

>the main concern is size/hardness/performance issues, then may

>I so humbly suggest that you STFU!!!!!!!, as you don't know

>WTF!!!! you are spouting off about.

 

OK Bob. I digress. Perhaps we can meet at IHOP for further discussion. I'll look for your nametag.

 

"You can only prattle on about movies and hairy men so long before people begin to lose interest." Courtesy of BewareofNick

Link to comment
Share on other sites

>I don't see the logic as lost, rather than ignored. I see it

>as a personal choice for him.

 

Call it whatever you like. A good businessman doesn't turn away business for reasons that have nothing to do with business.

 

>This argument holds water. I don't think that there is

>anything wrong with trying.

 

Scott is one of a series of escorts who, whenever the subject of fees comes up on this board, has tried to persuade clients that wanting to pay less than whatever the escort charges means there is something wrong with them. I imagine that if this board were about the oil business we would have oil company representatives saying much the same thing whenever anyone complained about the price of oil. It's in the interest of escorts to come up with reasons why clients should pay escorts more money, and that is why they do it. No complex psychological explanation is needed.

 

>Scott responded in a follow up thread, stating that society

>views the practice of escorting as "disgusting," and that he

>wasn't referring to clients. He very well might think this

>about some clients, but I'm sure he wouldn't share it with

>them on this board.

 

He didn't issue this "clarification" until one of his clients called him on it. So I find the "clarification" about as convincing as I find Republicans' explanations for what Rove told Cooper.

 

>I hate to disagree with you Woodie, because you're my idol.

>BTW, you’re sounding a little like you’re hiring now. I

>thought that you were abstinent, with regards to gentlemen of

>the evening? I’ve noticed a tone in a few threads.

 

I have never denied hiring escorts. The fact that I have hired does not make me blind to the problems of this business. Is it your impression that everyone who smokes does not understand that the habit can be dangerous?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Busy weekend

 

It used to be that this place was pretty quiet on Saturdays and Sundays. Everyone was out getting laid I guess.

 

But all the girls have been busy THIS weekend.

 

Thanks for the thread Woodlawn.

You know, I don't think anyone has planned a memorial celebration for my good friend Lucky for when the time comes. So I volunteer. Maybe we can get these guys in your thread to make us a sandwich. And I am sure there are some guys from both sites who can bring the drinks. Taylor has become a terrific prose writer, so he can sing.

 

And we can even set up a box for Woodlawn and Doug to stand on as they riff on the perils and pain involved in stooping to the level of us ordinary people.

 

I think it could be fun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...