Wither the gentleman's club?

BewareofNick
This topic is 6863 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>now this is exactly what bon is talking about, it's

>really not very gentlemanly of you to call conway a troll

>

>

>Now taylor, you know damn well I wasn't calling Conway a

>troll. It was specifically directed at BoN, you, and the other

>"mean girls club" members that are trying again to take over

>this site.

>

>Are you all so stupid that you can't understand that I find

>you all VERY OFFENSIVE???

>

>I actually thought you understood that. Apparently I gave you

>more credit than you deserved.

>

>I sincerely apologize for thinking you had half a brain.

Trying to take over? I can't speak for the others, but I have been conducting myself according to the established rules. Conway obviously has not. You are certainly skating on thin ice in terms of the rules.

I am certain that I speak for all of us when I say that no one here cares what your opinion of us is. You speak of ME being offensive, yet you engage in language that is the very example of what you say causes you offense. I would define your behavior as hypocritical at best.

I am sure you must have me confused with another ATKOL poster as regards the troll icon. However, your use of it suggests that you post as either Snapper323 or more likely MarcUSA!

>I am sure you must have me confused with another ATKOL poster as regards the troll icon. However, your use of it suggests that you post as either Snapper323 or more likely MarcUSA!

Never been to ATKOL site and will probably not check it out if you post there.

I only post under the name of OneFinger. What you see is what you get. And I know what I get when read posts from you, taylor, and the other "mean girls".

There have been times you've made good points in your posts. I've sometimes learned from your postings. But, your recent posts here have only reinfornced my opinion that you have other motivies when "contributing" to this site.

I can only suggest that you back off, jack off, and regroup. It's not too late to become a valuable contributor. But, when you accuse of me being someone I'm not, then you have no credibility with me. x(

>There have been times you've made good points in your posts.

>I've sometimes learned from your postings. But, your recent

>posts here have only reinfornced my opinion that you have

>other motivies when "contributing" to this site.

>

>I can only suggest that you back off, jack off, and regroup.

>It's not too late to become a valuable contributor. But, when

>you accuse of me being someone I'm not, then you have no

>credibility with me. x(

And what might those "motivies" be?

Upon my return here, I have conducted myself within that established rules and contributed in much the same manner as I have done before. You, however, have done nothing but issue personal attacks on me since I ahve returned as witnessed by this gem:

Well, since Daddy let you back it appears the "Gentleman's Club" has lowered it's standards. (Just kidding BoN.)

You bring a different perspective to things and I'm sure you're pickled tink to have your posting rights restored. I'm starting to see some of the formers guys appearing again so I suspect we'll soon return to business as usual.

So, one could safely assume that you really were not JUST KIDDING.

Thatnks for making my point.

RE: A Beautiful Speech

Your earlier posts increased my curiosity so I went back to take a look. No wonder they're all over here posting. There's nothing there at all -- hardly any posts in the last few days.

EBG is a decent guy and I don't understand why he left M4M. But he's clearly got a handle on what kind of site can survive and what kind isn't likely to.

Meanwhile, everyone understands exactly what they're up to over here.

BG

BoN,

That remark was made at the time you returned to this site.

You've now revealved your true colors. I obviously mispoke in welcoming you back.

Gawd, have I got to recreate a time-line for the "mean girls" to understand things?!?!? Don't you people understand about taking things out of context?

Are you this frustrating in real life or this just your personality on this site? Perhaps I should go to other sites to see if you are as crazy on other internet sites. (The possible reality of that concept scares me to death. I really hoped you weren't serious but I starting to think you are that sick.)

1. Attacks against other people are not allowed. Personal attacks stifle discussion and create an atmosphere that discourages many people from joining us. We want all people to feel welcome here and welcome to state their opinions. Those who come here for advice or assistance should be treated with respect. You are free to criticize the opinions of other people at will. But please do not attack, insult or disparage others themselves; all are worthy of respect, even those with whom we disagree.

RE: A Beautiful Speech

>Meanwhile, everyone understands exactly what they're up to

>over here.

>

>BG

It's fascinating that everyone "knows what I'm up to" and yet I am not privy to that information. Perhaps you would be kind enough to elucidate on the information that I am apparently hiding from myself.

Archived