are these pictures doctored?

fedssocr1
This topic is 6858 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>Now did you really have to ask that question *rolls eyes*

Just in case you really did have to ask, here's one easy way to check for many bad Photoshop jobs--look for shadows. It's not as obvious in the photo on the left, but in the other two, the shadow cast by his body is distinct and obvious. However, <his> cock doesn't seem to have a shadow.

you all better shut up or this kid will beat the shit out of you with his huge cock !!!!

I wish it were real cause those pics look bad ass...no one would fuck with me in the gym if my dick was that big (my gym is straight) !!!

To be more specific, the photos are several years old of a model for MiamiBoyz (or one of their names). The set of photos is available on several different websites, has been published in at least one magazine, and the model has also performed in videos for MiamiBoyz. And yes, the photos are doctored.

Archived