Tune up your Gaydar

Steven_Draker
This topic is 6865 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I agree that Steven looks great, as do some of the guys shown above. I just think we could use a little more variety, like this:

Daddy Sez: Until we know what the outcome of the 2257 regulations are for websites, we need to limit pictures that are expicit. http://www.hairyjocksvideo.com/pics/DAVID6a.jpg Daddy Sez: Until we know what the outcome of the 2257 regulations are for websites, we need to limit pictures that are expicit.

Fk, Rick, those are some might hot men you posted. I like the other ones, too, but something about their "perfection" makes them feel unapproachable to me. But yours are hotter because I might actually get to meet them. And even if I don't, which is most likely to happen, then yowza! Finally some pictures that not only I, but also my lover and many of my clients would certainly appreciate. I'm putting one of them up on my wallpaper now and I know that Maverick is going to demand to know where I found it. }(

Honey, with your sparkling personality and wit, you'll be approached even if, God forbid, the time ever comes when one of your accesories is an iron lung. Irrepressible people such as yourself are considered by many people to have already apporached them, and if that isn't bowled-me-over uncomfortable for them, you're in like Flynn.

If I mention that Maverick and I prefer pictures that include faces, would that prompt you to post more pix? (I sure hope so.)

http://big.dudesoffcampus.com/nuke/html/index.php - This is an address I found on another thread around here. They have a section on self published pictures, which was mentioned here, but it is only one of several sections, another of which is hairy men.

I had suspected this, and I think that it is an elegant solution to the problem. At the moment, it would appear that it is fine to post pictures of derrieres (asses to some of you), but not cocks. I think that that is a worthy solution, at least on a temporary basis, and would suggest that we all run with it. If you really want to show us a picture of cock, please just give us the URL (if I have that jargon correct) and we'll go there and look at it for ourselves.

Good going, Daddy!!

I am not a legal expert but it seems to me that if the photo is already uploaded on another site and all you do is link to it, that you can't be held responsible for it. Thousands of sites could all link to the same photo...who would expect all of them to have to have model release forms and photo ID's? It would just be the responsibility of the original site, no?

Remember these are religious extremeists we're talking about here. In the concept of sin, it doesn't matter how many other people have done it, if you do it, it's still a sin.

And, forgive my computer semiliteracy, but is it all that easy for them to track down which is the originator?

So, for a while, why not just link all you like to another site by just using words, like http://www.SumHou.com (my newest site), only with all the doodads that turn it into a button we only have to click on to see the picture anyway?

Archived