Jake Hughes fm D.C. coming to NYC

Jim_n_NYC
This topic is 2121 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops, search is your friend. Found a couple of threads about him. Seems like he was liked.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/anyone-know-what-happened-to-this-guy.114911/#post-1105296

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/jake-hughes-in-washington-dc.106046/

edit: sorry, guys...I keep finding more info. He offers 4-hand massage with another guy (apparently, he used to do that with a woman) named Achille. Achille's reviews don't seem that great compared to Jake's. https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/ashill777.shtml

Edited by Jim_n_NYC

• 2 weeks later...

I had a massage with him at his new place in DC. Massage was good as was the conversation. I have tried others due scheduling since then will probably go back to him as a regular. Plus his prices are reasonible. Extras were included and quite nice. Most importantly was how welcomin he was and he made me feel like an old buddy just hanging out o natural.

• 4 months later...
I had a massage with him at his new place in DC. Massage was good as was the conversation. I have tried others due scheduling since then will probably go back to him as a regular. Plus his prices are reasonible. Extras were included and quite nice. Most importantly was how welcomin he was and he made me feel like an old buddy just hanging out o natural.

Hello, From all the reviews, Jake Hughes delivers a great massage. I like a fantastic massage and more. To not disrespect the masseur, how can "extras" be approached? Is it just a "release" at end ? Does he top? I want to find a regular masseur in DC.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I just am wondering I tried booking an appointment with him a few months ago, he is genuinely sweet and all but, yes there is a but I was kind of hoping he was in the scene turns or what he says is that he’s straight and doesn’t get turned on so I was confused.. cuz I’ve been reading a lot of posts about him, his package and etc... so what’s the deal with him lol

Hello, I just am wondering I tried booking an appointment with him a few months ago, he is genuinely sweet and all but, yes there is a but I was kind of hoping he was in the scene turns or what he says is that he’s straight and doesn’t get turned on so I was confused.. cuz I’ve been reading a lot of posts about him, his package and etc... so what’s the deal with him lol

I think that there are some words missing in the middle of your post, but the deal is that his ad describes in general terms what he offers and how much it will cost. The posts here suggest that you could very well enjoy the type of massage he offers. If there is something specific - In terms of services - you would like to be part of your massage experience, the collective experience here seems to suggest that you can ask for it and Jake will be honest in response to your request. Regarding his self-identification as Str8 or otherwise and how that squares with your perception of his deal, I think we all have had different experiences with different masseurs who identify as one thing or another. I wouldn’t get too wrapped around the axle. At some point, curiosity can become obsession, which isn’t good for anyone. If you focus on your needs and his offered services, you’ll enjoy your time with Jake.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...