411 on Brogan Reed

InterestingGuy
This topic is 1020 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

no direct experience, but, as you can see in the ad, he is part of the "Jason Sparks Tour"....seems to be the only one advertising/traveling with Jason Sparks currently, whereas there had been four or five guys a year or more ago

I had a meet with a couple JS guys about 1.5 years ago....evidently talked to JS himself when I set it up and he was entirely professional, honest, and forthright with my questions.....the meeting went very well and there was no upselling or sneaky maneuvers....

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/30/2021 at 5:11 PM, Pd1_jap said:

I'm confused as to what you mean?

many would say it's disrespectful to say you "had" a provider......as if they're nothing more than a sandwich....

this should all be very self-evident!

Edited by azdr0710

It's not a sign of disrespect. It's the English language. Had is the past tense of have.  Maybe it's the idea of possessing him that you dislike? But he was mine for a brief moment of time. Grow up and stop being jealous. You're just trying to argue semantics with me because you have nothing better to do. Which verb would make you happy snowflake? Enjoyed, satisfied my thirst, experienced, rode, unloaded in, danced horizontally with. I doubt any descriptor of my experience would make you happy because I did it and you didn't. 

Here's a thought, "if my opinion doesn't offer constructive feedback then why bother sharing my opinion?".

Do you really think that your snide comments are going to make any substantial change? Better yet tell me how I'm morally loose and a degenerate. We're all here for the same thing buddy.