NewEnglandguy

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had a massage with both of them. I had reached out to Raffa and after we got started he asked if I wanted his friend Erik to join in. The funny thing is I had seen Erik in the lobby of Raffa's hotel and thought he was super hot but didn't know who he was. I we pleased when he joined us. They are very sexy and interactive. They both make you feel sexy and welcome.

I had a massage with both of them. I had reached out to Raffa and after we got started he asked if I wanted his friend Erik to join in. The funny thing is I had seen Erik in the lobby of Raffa's hotel and thought he was super hot but didn't know who he was. I we pleased when he joined us. They are very sexy and interactive. They both make you feel sexy and welcome.

Lucky you on more than one count! They both look super handsome & hot although Erik is more particularly my arch-type even though he is missing his foreskin, which is unusual for European men.

I had an unsatisfactory episode last year with 2 traveling Orlando-based guys who screwed me over so I'm now extremely cautious in dealing w/ anyone who mentions anything about a "4-handed" massage in their ad.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...