Trent in Austin

Westsideguy
This topic is 1527 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

True, he has been using some of those pics a long time. However, in the last year, he has put up a bunch of new ones when he appears on RM. Hot as hell. He does not respond well to emails or texts. Years ago, when I did get, and when I think some of the older pics were recent, he was an "a la carte" type guy with TONS of restrictions. With the new pics, I was willing to hire even with the restrictions because I think he is incredibly hot. But no return communications.

• 7 months later...

Bump. He has a number of videos recently posted on RM. In one he speaks with a deep sexy voice - a big turn on for me. I emailed him. Hope I'll hear back. Does anyone have more recent info/comments?

Muscle Lover, could you elaborate on the "tons of restrictions" you mentioned. His ad says he does BF exp. I'm never sure exactly what that means, but to me it would indicate that he's not that restrictive?

• 1 year later...