411 on Joe - Intuitive Healing Touch Chicago

JBrian72
This topic is 2418 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone seen this guy? https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/totalbodybliss.shtml

It looks like he takes massage seriously, and is nice looking (although in his recent pics he looks like he's put on some weight).

My concern is that he mentions twice in his ad that he's straight. Now I ain't got nothin' against the straights, unless I'm paying one o' them for a massage and they avoid my nice, firm-yet middle-aged glutes like the plague! I'm not looking for a HE (which never makes sense to me unless the guy is noticeably into it), but I don't want to go to someone who won't do justice to a legitimately important part of the anatomy.

Anyone work with him who can advise?

I have no experience with him, but I want to offer two observations.

1. If you have reservations about the guy, you might want to look elsewhere. It will be difficult for you to let go and relax if in the back of your mind you are thinking about his potential limitations
  2. How could anyone relax with all the crap in that apartment?

I have no experience with him, but I want to offer two observations.

1. If you have reservations about the guy, you might want to look elsewhere. It will be difficult for you to let go and relax if in the back of your mind you are thinking about his potential limitations
  2. How could anyone relax with all the crap in that apartment?

My thoughts exactly. He's definitely straight based on his "decor". Yes, yes I'm sure some straight guys know design but come on. It's like he went to a flee market and bought everything. I'd pay him not for the massage but to redesign his place.

I almost want to go and check it out. The ambience surrounded in plastic flowers just screams "straight"! It's either going to be a relaxing "zen" type experience or one which you can't wait to get over...

My first thought was to agree with you and @MassageDrew. Then I remembered what a friend's apartment looked like. He was as gay as the day is long, but as my mother would say his taste was completely inside his mouth. Same design (non)sense.

• 2 months later...

I saw him once. His place is at a hotel by O'Hare and it looks just like the pictures. The massage was decent and there was a HE however he kept his clothes on the whole time. If you want more details, pm me. I agree with all of you, the place needs a massive makeover and he mentioned multiple times that he is straight.

I saw him once. His place is at a hotel by O'Hare and it looks just like the pictures. The massage was decent and there was a HE however he kept his clothes on the whole time. If you want more details, pm me. I agree with all of you, the place needs a massive makeover and he mentioned multiple times that he is straight.

Joe has since moved to an appartment in Park Ridge, bigger place, nicer neighborhood, he's my go to guy, str8 but does massage shirtless (woofy hairy chest), never had a bad massage.

Joe has since moved to an appartment in Park Ridge, bigger place, nicer neighborhood, he's my go to guy, str8 but does massage shirtless (woofy hairy chest), never had a bad massage.

That's good. I think he had a tank top on for mine and definitely shorts. I would go back again now that he has moved. Going to a long-term stay hotel creeped me out some.

That's good. I think he had a tank top on for mine and definitely shorts. I would go back again now that he has moved. Going to a long-term stay hotel creeped me out some.

My first 2 massages he had a shirt on, 3rd time I asked him if he would massage with it off, he said sure alot of customers ask that. I didnt like the hotel either or the area.

Archived