411 on BrothersMassage (DC/Richmond/Norfolk)

tinkertanner
This topic is 1112 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone had a session with these guys? https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/massagebrothers.shtml

It looks like they're 100% therapeutic, no nudity, touch, etc. Which is fine with me, just looking to confirm/avoid awkward questions. Anyone confirm/mind sharing if you've had a session? Would also be curious which of the brothers you'd recommend if you've had a session with both?

I'm curious as well as I live within their service area. In some places, they link to a website and/or a YouTube channel which doesn't provide much more detail. Also, they do not say which brother is which so it's difficult to know who you'll get. I've not been tempted enough to take a bite, but I'd like to know if others have had a good experience.

• 2 months later...

The brother with the big smile is Scott, the boxing brother is Don. I've heard that Scott prefers black women, I know nothing about Don. I know someone who has used Scott for massage. The only thing less than strick was he didn't force draping, which is standard for Virginia LMT. They run ads regularly on CL that seem to come in waves. I've tried to schedule with Scott, but he mainly offers very late hours that don't fit my schedule.

The brother with the big smile is Scott, the boxing brother is Don. I've heard that Scott prefers black women, I know nothing about Don. I know someone who has used Scott for massage. The only thing less than strick was he didn't force draping, which is standard for Virginia LMT. They run ads regularly on CL that seem to come in waves. I've tried to schedule with Scott, but he mainly offers very late hours that don't fit my schedule.

Thanks! If you do end up booking, let us know. I'd be very curious as to how the massage goes as I've started seeing them advertise everywhere (CL, A4A, MF,...) with lots of reviews but no one I know has actually booked them.

• 1 year later...

I saw Scot. Massage is good but strictly therapeutic. He also seemed uncomfortable massaging glutes and upper legs (quads/hamstring). Reminded me mostly of a massage envy type massage. Massage was 50 mins of back, shoulder, calves, arms. About 10 mins on the other side for chest, front of shoulders.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...