411 on Flawlessform in San Diego

7829V

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A member sent me a private message telling me that there were some sensual elements after a few visits. And that he likes a nice ass 🤭

I think he’s too expensive now and a pain in the ass to schedule with him. I gave up. I only saw him 2x I think. 

• 2 weeks later...

I scheduled a massage with Arthur. It was an interesting experience.

Pics are accurate but he has a mature/older look to him. Tight build, bigger upper body, smaller lower body.

Massage was technically good and he’s trained but it was also a bit strange. He’s a peculiar guy and it was kind of weird overall. Good massage but I wouldn’t repeat mostly because his rate is too high and he’s kind of strange.

I left pretty convinced that he’s most definitely attracted to the male body (even if he’s not gay). I’m fairly certain it would have went further had I signaled it, but he wasn’t a match for me, so I can absolutely see why other’s mentioned sensual elements. 

Edited by SamMiller213

46 minutes ago, SamMiller213 said:

I scheduled a massage with Arthur. It was an interesting experience.

Pics are accurate but he has a mature/older look to him. Tight build, bigger upper body, smaller lower body.

Massage was technically good and he’s trained but it was also a bit strange. He’s a peculiar guy and it was kind of weird overall. Good massage but I wouldn’t repeat mostly because his rate is too high and he’s kind of strange.

I left pretty convinced that he’s most definitely attracted to the male body (even if he’s not gay). I’m fairly certain it would have went further had I signaled it, but he wasn’t a match for me, so I can absolutely see why other’s mentioned sensual elements. 

Thanks for sharing. 

What made you feel that he’s attracted to the male body? Was he shirtless? 

How’s his incall situation? Was it in Oceanside? Private place? Easy parking? 

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 6/19/2021 at 3:10 PM, 7829V said:

Thanks for sharing. 

What made you feel that he’s attracted to the male body? Was he shirtless? 

How’s his incall situation? Was it in Oceanside? Private place? Easy parking? 

He works out of a converted garage which is a bit weird but it does the job. There’s no separator/privacy at all so he’s standing about a foot from you as you’re undressing and makes no effort to look away, which for what he offers I found pretty bizarre.

Nice guy, big upper body, small lower body, high voice. Therapeutic but I got the feeling that he was into it and had I pushed for it I don’t think he would have declined. I wasn’t sure though so didn’t ask and likely would t repeat just due to the strange nature and bizarre setup he has.