411 on Flawlessform in San Diego

7829V

He could also be like so many guys offering massage that you need to start seeing them, respect them and if something is to happen it does be it he starts doing nude or mutual play or he or more .. I have found that mutual respect goes a along long way

Am doing it may not happen on the 3rd or 4 time but as he gets more comfortable with him who knows at least you will get a good massage..I hope

• 2 weeks later...
$150 for a 75 minute therapeutic massage is pricey. Should I get one and report back to the group?

Sure you can always go the 60 min rate for 125 as well. Next time I am in SD I would hire home for. 90 min then the next day for a 2 hr if he is any good..most of thes guys wants regulars they can trust etc and u never know what can transpire after a few visits and yr respectful..maybe he would let you massage his inner thighs and butt on the table or a salt scrub ..one never knows ..just treat then with respect and they will return the favor..a added bonus is if they actually have skills

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Seems like a lot or most of the masseurs advertise in both the Relax and Heal sections, at least in the San Diego section. How do you know what you're going to get?

By trying them out and seeing what sort of experience you have with them. The website is already suggestive and less professional than truly professional massage websites, but there are some actual therapists on sites like massuerfinder. It all just depends on what you're looking for and also how y'all interact with each other. If there's a vibe/chemistry, even truly professional massage therapists can be tempted. They're human too.

Seems like a lot or most of the masseurs advertise in both the Relax and Heal sections, at least in the San Diego section. How do you know what you're going to get?

I usually refer to "I saw your ad in the Relax section" so they at least get the point I was shopping there vs the Heal section. I also will directly ask re HE, nude, mutual touch, etc.

• 1 month later...

Met him! One of the BEST massages I've ever had. One of the most good looking, handsome guys I've met... and one of the most attractive and sexy asses I've seen. Wow. But yes, he is expensive, but I think he's worth it. But then again, mostly therapeutic, but very enjoyable. I think I'll repeat one of these days.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...