Daily Russell Tovey

LoveNDino

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@TruHart1 looks like Russell has another fan on here!

@marylander1940, I believe fan threads for hot actors such as Mr. Tovey, who are also very talented actors, are ALWAYS a great thing!!! Just as @WilliamM's thread on NT's production of Angels in America is quite informative about his role and the other excellent actors in that production. I plan to see both Part 1 and Part 2 at a theatre near me in July!!!

Thank you @LoveNDino for starting this thread in The Gallery!

TruHart1 :cool:

@marylander1940, I believe fan threads for hot actors such as Mr. Tovey, who are also very talented actors, are ALWAYS a great thing!!! Just as @WilliamM's thread on NT's production of Angels in America is quite informative about his role and the other excellent actors in that production. I plan to see both Part 1 and Part 2 at a theatre near me in July!!!

Thank you @LoveNDino for starting this thread in The Gallery!

I plan to see this broadcast. Is it pervy to say I've liked this man since "The History Boys?"

If I could Eat that Hot Ass LOng and Deep -- Lick those Pitts -- Rim That Hole and then get power fucked for an hour or two -- I would die happy and let him explain the booty in the body

Oh, yeah, @Bearofdistinction, you've completely described a wet dream I've always had about Mr. Tovey!!! :):);)

with the Groff...

russell-tovey-2153-32010-1476787864.jpg

I have been an RT Fan since the HISTORY BOYS hit the stage --- Before RT was supposed to be the HOT Boi! === RT has ONLY GOTTEN HOTTER/SEXIER/MORE BUFF/MORE HANDSOME/HIS COCK KEEPS GROWING AND HIS ASS GETS PERKIER BY THE DAY~~~~

NOW Add in Dominic Cooper -- the HOT HISTORY BOY --- Into a 3way and I am Ready to CUM and then GO -- Cause it will NEVER GET HOTTER THAN THAT!!!

Russell Tovey as a virgin.....on QI

LOL! I LOVE QI! Especially edifying in this clip is the discussion about sperm where David Walliams remarks that the essence (smell) of Russell Tovey causes sperm to react, though Stephen states that no observations of the effects of Russell's smell on sperm have been done scientifically, only a noted response by a group of sperm to the smell of Lily of the Valley flowers!

Here's a clip of an interview just as Russell had begun work on "Looking" in San Francisco:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YDv0ETDLI0