411 on Axel Hardy

RandyC

Hey PDR, I guess you are referring to me! I met him last Sunday in Frankfurt. He is a delight. Easy to be with, perfect sexually, beautiful body a real man's man. For some aligning of the gods I ended up in this hotel room that was straight from a movie set. If you're ever in Frankfurt, try the Frankfurter Hof Steigenberger, it was over the top including s huge shower with a rain head that has lighting that changed color. A venerable old place, redone by Vegas! Axel is easy to talk to, very pleasant on the eye and just all around a great guy. Only downside was my early plane! Axel is everything everyone says he is and more. Incredibly expensive but that's what we work for. He did say he would be in New York in September....unfortunately I will be in Colorado on business.

Thanks Skip for your report! He is truly a gem!

Edited by PDR

• 2 months later...
I heard he’s taking some time off.

I had signed up in his website to receive email status updates about his travels. This is probably what you are referring to:

A MESSAGE FROM AXEL;

After deciding to hang up my jockstrap (so to speak) and move forward with the next chapter of my life, I would like to express my feelings of gratitude to each and every one of you for the abundance of love, appreciation and support that have united us.

To those of you that I have had the opportunity to meet in person, I am especially thankful to you, for revealing yourselves to me, for your kindness and collaboration, and for the unforgettable experiences I have had the pleasure of sharing with you.

-Thank you.

Wishing you all the best,

Axel Hardy xx

• 1 year later...
My dog eats cookies in my bed....I texted with Axel this AM. He is once again available. I set up a couple of days i n Spain in July. Thank you so much Seaguy!

I was happily surprised too when I saw he was back in business, although now he's laying low due to COVID 19.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...