wayback question: John - massuer in San Francisco Tenderloin

musclvr
This topic is 1818 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm wondering what happened to one of my favorite masseurs from around 8 +/- 2 years ago. His name was John. He advertised on massagem4m. John had an apartment on Geary in the Tenderloin. He had a lean, toned body and skateboarded (he broke his arm and was out of commission for a while.) He only did massages late at night (at least with me.) John had excellent therapeutic technique - he warned me about something weird going on with my shoulder a couple of months before it manifested as a major lock-up. The other extremely memorable thing about John's massages was the spiritual nature of it. It was intimate and sensual. I would schedule for 2 hours and the massages might go for over 3 hours. I think I wrote in an massagem4m review that I might have seen God. Does this ring a bell with anybody? Any chance that you know what happened to him? He was a good guy. He had a German boyfriend. I hope he's living happily in Deutschland.

I'm wondering what happened to one of my favorite masseurs from around 8 +/- 2 years ago. His name was John. He advertised on massagem4m. John had an apartment on Geary in the Tenderloin. He had a lean, toned body and skateboarded (he broke his arm and was out of commission for a while.) He only did massages late at night (at least with me.) John had excellent therapeutic technique - he warned me about something weird going on with my shoulder a couple of months before it manifested as a major lock-up. The other extremely memorable thing about John's massages was the spiritual nature of it. It was intimate and sensual. I would schedule for 2 hours and the massages might go for over 3 hours. I think I wrote in an massagem4m review that I might have seen God. Does this ring a bell with anybody? Any chance that you know what happened to him? He was a good guy. He had a German boyfriend. I hope he's living happily in Deutschland.

How nice that you had such a positive experience that it stuck with you all these years. I hope you reconnect with John and that it lives up to your expectations!

I think I remember who you are talking about. I forgot his name but I saw a guy on Geary also.....the massages lasted a long time and he used many different things to sensualize the body. We was especially fond of the rear end as I remember....haha. He was one of a kind.

Confession: I have photos on my computer of almost every guy I've hired. I do this mostly so I can remember whether I've hired someone and the experience wasn't memorable or was bad, but also sometimes so I can look at a guy's photos and reminisce.

I have two folders of guys named John. One of them I don't remember anything about. I don't remember where the other guy lived, but upon looking at his photos I remember my appointments with him being somewhat like what you described. Was he a lean guy with a little hair on his chest and a bald/shaved head?

He was lean, yes a little hair on his chest...bald I don't remember. I just know that he was absolutely the best sensual experience I ever had with anyone....he knew a mans body and how to be erotic will all of a mans sensitive points....I would leave drained because of the experience but so in touch with my body and my sensuality.

CBA, you are spot on in your first posting. That is John. He played eclectic music that paired perfectly with what he was doing in the session. He also had some garnishes that enhanced our sessions even more.

Maninsoma, your description fits that of the John that I am writing about. In our meetings he had shorter hair and later he had a buzz cut.

John seemed to himself get pleasure out of finding and stimulating my erogenous areas. I have never felt a more intimate connection with a masseur. Like you, CBA, I always left feeling so in touch with my body and sensuality. Then to go fully Roman hedonistic I would sometimes gorge on a big bowl of late night ramen at the place just down the street from John's apartment. Good times.

Boy, I sure do miss him. No one has beaten the standard that he set.

• 2 years later...