Ryan in Orlando

Noah
This topic is 1897 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

We've talked about him before on another thread. It is strictly therapeutic. It is a great massage; he does a great job. But he does stay clothed and it doesnt get happy. Its been a few months since I last saw him so I dont know if anything has changed with him. He is very sexy and sweet.

• 1 month later...

Just wondering if anyone has seen Ryan recently. I know years ago he offered a more erotic massage, although he allowed touching but only with his underwear on. Last time I saw him though it seems only theraputic. His ad seems to occasionally be up then goes away for a bit.

Thanks for your responses!

• 1 month later...

Check out these past discussions....

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-ryan-a-straight-but-gay-friendly-lmt-florida.116192/#post-1128413

and

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-ryan-a-straight-but-gay-friendly-lmt.115219/#post-1111766

Solid, strictly therapeutic massage and doesnt get much happier. Though that might have changed, who knows. :0

Been a client for years, but have not seen him in a few weeks.... I think he was visiting home. Ryan only advertises when he need to rebuild come clients and then takes his ad down again. He has a cute studio in a professional building in Dr Phillips. Yes, we all have a past (or two) and he is honest about his, but also trying to move on. He could not be any nicer and I feel his Trigger work is amazing... omg those elbows! I was happy to hear that he is known as legit theraputic massuer on this forum. Gonna email and hopefully get an appointment tomorrow, now that he is back in town and I am thinking about him.

Edited by samK

• 4 months later...

Noticed Ryan’s ad changed a bit. He’s advertising more body work on his Relax ad at higher prices than the Heal ones. Also no more theraputic only disclaimer, but now “Just Be Nice.” Could this be that he is more willing to be more adventurous? He’s also got some new hot shirtless picture up now. Might have to make it up to Orlando soon.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/malepreferedlmt.shtml

• 3 weeks later...

Noticed Ryan’s ad changed a bit.

I would say there are big changes to his ad and the way he presents himself.

I’m intrigued by the new options

Platinum

“The conservative gay mans dream package, most of all the frequently requested options included”

Diamond

“The Ultimate session, all the frequently requested options included into one amazing 120 minute session.”

Platinum is “most of all” and Diamond is “all” the frequently requested options.

I’ve been in a text exchange with him today. I sensed that he was dragging his feet answering my questions about these new options.

When asked about rates, he said that “Diamond is 5 and Platinum is 3”

Has anyone here tried the new options?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...