Bryan in Chicago

JBrian72
This topic is 2311 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have not gone to him in awhile so I can’t give current info. I used to go to him in PA and then one time in Chicago probably 2 years ago. I think he’s a great guy. Nice bod and tats. Great massage moves IMO. I found the more I went to him the more interactive it was. Feel free to PM me.

I went to Bryun multiple times when he was still in downtown Chicago because it was close to my office. While the massage was always fine (not fabulous, but fine), he was always sort of "grumpy." I gave him the benefit of the doubt in the first few sessions because he didn't know me, and I thought that perhaps he is someone who takes awhile to warm up to someone they don't know. But after a few visits, and in spite of my attempts to make a little small talk and be friendly, he never changed. I always felt like he didn't really care I came back or not, so I didn't. Could be that for some reason he didn't like me, and your experience may be very different. For what it's worth, I'm a good tipper, so that wasn't the reason he was grumpy.

• 2 weeks later...