Rentmen page for Tyger Scent

glennnn
This topic is 879 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Indeed, it is my guy! Thanks @rvwnsd. Helpful as always.

You are welcome.

FYI - when you use the Search function on RM, make sure you select the option to clear filters first. That's probably why you did not locate his ad when you searched on "tyger."

• 4 years later...

Also… my profile has traveled with me in the past as I normally spend 6 months or better outside of the country working abroad~ In 2017, I had to create a European profile on RM because the site would not let me bring my profile back into the states after traveling abroad for two months~ They locked my profile in Croatia and it was “a process” moving back to the states~ They made me create a second profile that is euro based~ So, I have two profiles on RM~ Tygerscent and AAAtygerscentxxx

3 hours ago, Tygerscent said:

Also… my profile has traveled with me in the past as I normally spend 6 months or better outside of the country working abroad~ In 2017, I had to create a European profile on RM because the site would not let me bring my profile back into the states after traveling abroad for two months~ They locked my profile in Croatia and it was “a process” moving back to the states~ They made me create a second profile that is euro based~ So, I have two profiles on RM~ Tygerscent and AAAtygerscentxxx

I know this is off topic, but where in Croatia were you?  It's on my bucket list... 

13 hours ago, Tygerscent said:

Nice to see your post. Hope all is well with you.

• 3 months later...