A dogs prayer....Go in peace.

bigvalboy
This topic is 1137 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A deep heartfelt thank you to everyone for all the wonderful words of encouragement. As the saying goes, we left everything on the field yesterday, and in the end it just wasn't enough, but in my heart and mind her memory will go on forever. God bless you all...BVB

Edited by bigvalboy

It takes some time, BVB, but before too long the grief of the loss will give way to fond memories you will always cherish.

http://imgc-cn.artprintimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/60/6067/GOZD100Z/posters/charles-barsotti-all-dogs-go-to-heaven-because-we-re-not-the-ones-who-screwed-up-new-yorker-cartoon.jpg

In 2006, I had 7 dogs and one by one they passed. Each one special and memorable in its own way and each one a blessing to my life. Though I was saddened by the passing of each one I tried to focus not just on the joy brought me, but I also concentrated on how good a life I gave them.

So congratulations to you for caring so much about another living being. Give yourself a pat on the back for having a heart big enough to include a four legged shedding machine that destroyed the furniture, hogged the bed and nearly ate you out of house and home. Stand tall knowing that you were worthy of the affection your loving friend and confidante so freely showered on you.

• 3 years later...

So Sorry BVB....made it a point to go home at noon and play ball with my boy after reading this thread....They really are such large parts of our lives, and it leaves a hole in our hearts when they leave. Hope you can find a way to fill that hole soon....

Sad to say, but BVB has also passed on. He will not read your message.

Sad to say, but BVB has also passed on. He will not read your message.

I guess @overeasy doesn't go online every day like you and me and was unaware of @bigvalboy 's passing.

considering what's a stake nowadays I don't think sarcasm is a wise choice but that's just my opinion.

“And God said, I will send them without wings so no one suspects they are angels.”

@Oaktown I love all threads dedicated to dogs!

Edited by marylander1940