NY Jacks

sniggy
This topic is 1481 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

SF Jacks meets on monday nights when I have orchestra rehearsal (and only twice a month), but the couple of times I did manage to go I enjoyed myself.

www.dudesnude.com has a webcam room , where you don't have to pay to join the site which might give you some idea or not whether masturbating in a semi-public, but legal space would appeal to you.

• 7 months later...
There used to be a fetish club in NYC called "Blow Buddies"... Now that was the place to be, where no cock went un-sucked..... Total mouth-on action... and similar patrolling to insure no anal slipped in....Whatever happened to that place ?

I only knew the fun San Francisco version of that place - was there another?

I attended NY Jacks once a few years ago and while there was a good mix of ages and body types i agree with jjkrkwood. It was way too frustrating given activity is limited to jacking off.

Jacks of Color uses the same space Sunday evenings after NY Jacks shuts down. JoC allows all activity so I'm going to check them out when I'm in New York at the end of the month.

I attended NY Jacks once a few years ago and while there was a good mix of ages and body types i agree with jjkrkwood. It was way too frustrating given activity is limited to jacking off.

Jacks of Color uses the same space Sunday evenings after NY Jacks shuts down. JoC allows all activity so I'm going to check them out when I'm in New York at the end of the month.

I regularly go to Lidell's Jacks of Color parties. They are usually well attended, and the guys are there to "play"....There's something for everyone. there. He currently throws the parties at 2 locations in the city, and sometimes in Queens....

I regularly go to Lidell's Jacks of Color parties. They are usually well attended, and the guys are there to "play"....There's something for everyone. there. He currently throws the parties at 2 locations in the city, and sometimes in Queens....

... and i as well. it is best to go there with as few "inhibitions" as possible.

• 2 years later...