Sammy from NYC visiting LA

scorpioguy
This topic is 1142 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Horrible experience.

Booked and he was not there. Waited for 45 mins in the Florida heat.

He arrives and texts me... to come in and the hotel room is a mess and smells.

Massage is done on the bed. He is texting when massaging or lightly smearing oil on my. Has me flip over and repeats. He said we are done and I said it had only been 45 mins. Then he gets on the bed with his legs straddling my head and start to pull my nipples. That is when I realized where the smell had originated. (omg, I am laughing writing this and it sounds like a bad movie script, but it happened)

He tells me to touch myself and when I didn't he got off the bed and told me to pay and leave.

Reviews are all fake... the last one was cut and pasted together I am sure. Starts off talking about Sammy and then calls him Jason. He can not even cut & paste correctly.

Every time I see his ad, I write a bad review and it never shows up.

I never write anything bad about any masseurs, but this guy is the worst. Buyer Please Beware!!

Edited by samK

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I saw him perhaps a year ago or more. I didn't have a bad experience, the massage was fine, and he was nice. He was nude and as good as his photos, but doesn't allow mutual touch, so if you're fine with looking but not touching, go for it.

• 1 year later...

I saw him perhaps a year ago or more. I didn't have a bad experience, the massage was fine, and he was nice. He was nude and as good as his photos, but doesn't allow mutual touch, so if you're fine with looking but not touching, go for it.

was he at least willing to give you a helping hand, since you where not allowed to touch ?