Caleb in NYC

jfg2

I was about to make a thread on him a few days ago myself. I haven't seen him and wondered why no one has really mentioned him here.

He has a recently expired ad on rentmen too, but it still sounded like a massage ad, yet it feels like there's a suggestion of more. I've always wondered about him because I'm not sure if he might be another 'Cam Can Massage,' who sounds and looks great but...

One thing I do know is he lowered his incall rates. he used to charge an extra $35 for the studio, and judging from the address he's using the rented rooms on 14th/6th, so he's just $165 now as opposed to the $200 total it used to be , which is another reason I never hired him. Plus, at that price, what should you expect?

I was about to make a thread on him a few days ago myself. I haven't seen him and wondered why no one has really mentioned him here.

He has a recently expired ad on rentmen too, but it still sounded like a massage ad, yet it feels like there's a suggestion of more. I've always wondered about him because I'm not sure if he might be another 'Cam Can Massage,' who sounds and looks great but...

One thing I do know is he lowered his incall rates. he used to charge an extra $35 for the studio, and judging from the address he's using the rented rooms on 14th/6th, so he's just $165 now as opposed to the $200 total it used to be , which is another reason I never hired him. Plus, at that price, what should you expect?

I agree....with his price structure, I would be hesitant to pay THIS much for "just" a massage. Nice looking fellow...but I would want more information on how interactive his release techniques are.

Aside from the HE, the massage was just a relaxing Swedish massage. Nothing too erotic about it until the last 5 minutes. No mutual touch in my experience.

JEEZUS. I can give you two dozen contacts who do a lot MORE than a mediocre Swedish Massage ( the massage for people who've never HAD a real massage) and a lot happier ending for a LOT less money.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Some providers list $160 on their ad and then when you reach out, they quote sensual/erotic for $200. Perhaps his price tag is all inclusive?? His ad disappeared for a couple of months maybe from traveling. I’m curious. Anyone out there have any feedback?

To be a broken record, masseurs who list erotic massage and a price but then try to charge more for erotic massage are engaging in false advertising. Please let us know whoever does this.

As for Caleb, I saw him three times in NYC in 2018. He gave a great massage, was nude (I hear he is a nudist), was comfortable with extensive MT, and offered HE. The third time, I massaged him for a bit. One of my best massage experience ever. His rate was high, but there was no upcharge. The pictures are accurate, and he's friendly in a mellow, low-key way. I only stopped seeing him because he cancelled the same day three times. It was just too stressful wondering if I was really going to get a massage.

To be a broken record, masseurs who list erotic massage and a price but then try to charge more for erotic massage are engaging in false advertising. Please let us know whoever does this.

As for Caleb, I saw him three times in NYC in 2018. He gave a great massage, was nude (I hear he is a nudist), was comfortable with extensive MT, and offered HE. The third time, I massaged him for a bit. One of my best massage experience ever. His rate was high, but there was no upcharge. The pictures are accurate, and he's friendly in a mellow, low-key way. I only stopped seeing him because he cancelled the same day three times. It was just too stressful wondering if I was really going to get a massage.

Thanks for your input massageislife. It is truly appreciated. It sucks to get a cancellation, but 3 times? That’s a sign to move along.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...