Has anyone ever met with someone from chaturbate

Quincy_7
This topic is 1376 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 years later...

Also, think twice before signing in with these webcam services. Look at what happened just recently with Cam4: 11 Billion Private Data leaked in May 2020.

https://cybersecuritynews.com/cam4-data-leak/

The type of compromised private data is as follows, and below is the breakdown of affected accounts per country.

• First and last names.
  • Email addresses.
  • Country of origin.
  • Sign-up dates.
  • Gender preference and sexual orientation.
  • Device information.
  • Miscellaneous user details such as spoken language.
  • Usernames.
  • Payments logs, including credit card type, the amount paid, and applicable currency.
  • User conversations.
  • Transcripts of email correspondence.
  • Inter-user conversations.
  • Chat transcripts between users and CAM4.
  • Token information.
  • Password hashes.
  • IP addresses.
  • Fraud detection logs.
  • Spam detection logs.

HT%2B3.png

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know what information is displayed about the client / user when they enter into a room? I pick up that they at least know what country you are from, and possibly your preferences?

I’ve never been able to figure out how to filter for guys in my area only. Am I missing something?

You can only filter if you're broadcasting, not if you're just viewing other cams (as a viewer, you can only view by continents under Advanced Search). If you do broadcast, you go to My Profile, then Settings & Privacy tab, scroll down to "Able to View." US & Canada can eliminate all but their state/province. I don't see a way to limit by city. [it's funny when I actually know something--I'm always the last to know!]

Does anyone know what information is displayed about the client / user when they enter into a room? I pick up that they at least know what country you are from, and possibly your preferences?

I'm pretty sure they only see what info you've put in your profile.

Yes and most of not all identify as straight lol

2 guys that are actually now really good friends of mine.. the funny thing is they are like actually 100% straight not bicurious). One of them id consider like top 4 friends of mine. “Strategy” for meeting them was (genuinely) letting them know that if they came over I wouldn’t like molest them

3 or so that I paid for their time, and was clear from the get go what my intentions were. Another strategy is consistently tipping to keep their attention, getting their Skype or snapchat, WhatsApp etc

I’ve had near meet ups with others but they were I think stringing me along for tokens lol

Keep in mind tho — Chaturbate monitors all chats (even private messages), so take conversation off the platform when possible or expect to receive a strongly worded email from them about soliciting/ a profile ban (and them seizing any tokens you may have on your balance

Keep in mind tho — Chaturbate monitors all chats (even private messages), so take conversation off the platform when possible or expect to receive a strongly worded email from them about soliciting/ a profile ban (and them seizing any tokens you may have on your balance

Didn't know this. Good to know.

• 4 weeks later...