Any experience with Adam Black of Chicago & LA

jock
This topic is 1261 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I would recommend Adam. He's in Chicago now. He's very handsome, hairy body just like his pics. I can honestly say I was expecting someone taller, not that i minded . Its just that from the pictures i guess i just assumed. VERY fit body just like his photos. We had a very good time. He's asked me what i wanted and what i liked. We were quite sweaty when finished. He asked if i wanted to show with him. So i did. =)

• 1 year later...
I would recommend Adam. He's in Chicago now. He's very handsome, hairy body just like his pics. I can honestly say I was expecting someone taller, not that i minded . Its just that from the pictures i guess i just assumed. VERY fit body just like his photos. We had a very good time. He's asked me what i wanted and what i liked. We were quite sweaty when finished. He asked if i wanted to show with him. So i did. =)

Holy shit just realized my lost was 2017. I still stand by it. Dm me and let me know what you’re looking for, may I can make suggestion based on that

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...