Orange County Korean Spa Recommendations

EastbayMike
This topic is 1530 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

What are you looking for exactly?

I Spa in Irvine (http://www.irvinespa.com/) is large Korean Spa. Nice, clean, spacious facilities. Two areas to watch TV as you lounge. There's a co-ed area (I didn't go there though so can't comment) as well as the standard Steam Room, Dry Sauna, as well as Cold/Warm/Hot Tubs. There are massage services, done by females only and body scrubs done by males. Very relaxed. I would say the Steam Room is more of a mist and can get a little hot. I actually like steam over the mist. Lots of variety in men who come. If you're looking to play, I've seen some occurring in the Dry Sauna but everything else is pretty open that it's hard to do anything.

There's also Imperial Health Spa, one in Garden Grove and the other in Fullerton. I've only been to the Fullerton one. I would say it's similar to I Spa, nice open lay out. I can't recall specifics as I haven't been there in a while but I had a positive experience. I didn't try a massage or scrub so I can't comment.

There are others. but I haven't been yet. There is a blog you can review for more details: http://thespajunkie.blogspot.com/?zx=6fa8c63d36840b38

I hope that helps.

• 2 years later...

Imperial Spa Garden Grove has changed name and ownership since ldcr's post - apparently it's now "Spa Health Center". I haven't been in several years, so won't comment. iSpa Irvine and Imperial Spa Fullerton are large, nicely maintained facilities with both co-ed and single sex areas. There are always a few guys cruising, but any action is usually fairly discreet. Thera is pretty much the opposite - it's a dump, but there is always something going on.

Edited by db66